Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan is in the puppy in love phase..I don’t think, he’s going to have much to do until after the wedding …it will just be romance and song and dance for him..unless kaveri does another kaand that he comes to know about then we may see him fight and argue with kaveri..

see.:.the puppy in love phase would’ve worked maybe if it had come upfront …after spending a year in the same room with her, connecting with his emotions is still fine ..but not becoming so sappy ..maybe it’s just me ..I don’t like sappy romance .:.if you leave the red flag part of his character out, I’d go for the ASR brand of romance any day or even Raman Bhalla ..those men were madly in love too but they didn’t look like lovesick puppies .:.it worked with Karthik because he was a kid practically .:Naitik was a very young man too but even he wasn’t ever a lovesick puppy ..,Armaan is a 30 plus man .:;I did not like Ruhi’s Poppy’s romancing style either..it did not sit well on the actor ..they can’t just take a trope that worked and force-fit an actor into it, when he physically doesn’t suit the mould ..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kis function ke liye ready hue hain???

Armaan ka costume repeated hain kya?? Why do I feel he has worn this before??

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I watched her in Balika Vadhu 2 ..after rishta …to me she looked far better as Anandi than as naira..she was styled very well in BV..and although I really like Kaira ..I felt she actually looked better with Randeep than with mohsin.. maybe because she and randeep complemented each other more in looks than her and mohsin.. but she and Rajdeep really looked so good together

oh really ..haven’t seen BV ..but she looks good now ..didn’t like her look as Naira too much ..

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/oicmKtHwqsE?si=BPLXDI13eMKM7TXN

Yeh to bomb hoga I don't want this smiley29

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

is this the same fugly swag se swagat sherwani or that Gangaur one ..must be Ganesh Chaturthi!
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ka costume repeated hain kya?? Why do I feel he has worn this before??

Mama bhaad function as rohit said on one iv

Regarding dress I feel tej wala kurta hain usne yehi pehna tha same type ya Aisa kuch

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Regarding dress I feel tej wala kurta hain usne yehi pehna tha same type ya Aisa kuch

Yeh kaun sa function hain??

Ruhi ke time pe toh aisa kuch mention nahi hua thasmiley39

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see.:.the puppy in love phase would’ve worked maybe if it had come upfront …after spending a year in the same room with her, connecting with his emotions is still fine ..but not becoming so sappy ..maybe it’s just me ..I don’t like sappy romance .:.if you leave the red flag part of his character out, I’d go for the ASR brand of romance any day or even Raman Bhalla ..those men were madly in love too but they didn’t look like lovesick puppies .:.it worked with Karthik because he was a kid practically .:Naitik was a very young man too but even he wasn’t ever a lovesick puppy ..,Armaan is a 30 plus man .:;I did not like Ruhi’s Poppy’s romancing style either..it did not sit well on the actor ..they can’t just take a trope that worked and force-fit an actor into it, when he physically doesn’t suit the mould ..!

True, Raman was head of his family and members usually agreed with his decisions. For Arnav, no one can go against his order. His darling sister could not bring her husband back to house until he allowed it. They actually had substance and control both.

That phase of ITV is practically over for Sitara, when male leads actually had role to play in story and plot.Now they just focus on making FL mahaan then aur mahaan then aur bhi zyada mahaan. MLs just stay on screen for glamour portion now.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Mama se related kuch hai kya? Kairav???

Edited by Visszz - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

is this the same fugly swag se swagat sherwani or that Gangaur one ..must be Ganesh Chaturthi!

Don't remember the occasion but it feels like he is repeating his sherwani.