Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

unintentional comedy? Sometimes i watch shows just to laugh at them smiley36

yes…and the comedy element is also important..we can’t watch any show with just overdose of drama and shouting and crying and get a headache afterwards 🙄😂.. that’s why ghum and udne ki aasha are enjoyable now. Both have the comedy element..as well as the drama..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

RoPu clearly saying there is romance all the time on Ar's head and mind😃

https://x.com/Meera007Meera/status/1832320107143688649

caption smiley37

Avoid posting spam,

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

RoPu clearly saying there is romance all the time on Ar's head and mind😃

Mere and Armaan k priorities and armaan ekdum same hai smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Shivangi Joshi has grown into a very pretty woman ..she looks better now than she did in the show !

Edited by sharadrocks - 15 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the track can very well be Abhira centric ..but it can be made so without dumbing down Armaan .:and surely you don’t need ten scenes to show changed dynamics ..I am not a fan of cat fights and to see a man blinking in the middle makes it even worse for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Armaan is in the puppy in love phase..I don’t think, he’s going to have much to do until after the wedding …it will just be romance and song and dance for him..unless kaveri does another kaand that he comes to know about then we may see him fight and argue with kaveri..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The IR track is THE MOST important track of Gen 4 and the makers have managed to completely screw that up by dragging it for over a year, making Ruhi a chindi vamp and Goenkas/Abhira completely dumb. Abhira just woke up one day and forgot that someone else got AkshNav’s picture frame made? For someone who craves family so much, she just abandoned her search one day and never looked back? Same goes for Manish and the other Goenkas, the truth is staring them in the face and they are foolishly playing blind. Now the impact of this whole reveal has completely gone down the drain. Bas formality keliye reveal kardo, ab vahi bacha hai.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Shivangi Joshi had grown into a very pretty woman ..she looks better now than she did in the show !

I watched her in Balika Vadhu 2 ..after rishta …to me she looked far better as Anandi than as naira..she was styled very well in BV..and although I really like Kaira ..I felt she actually looked better with Randeep than with mohsin.. maybe because she and randeep complemented each other more in looks than her and mohsin.. but she and Rajdeep really looked so good together
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1832353621142376650?s=46

So everything is okay between them now?

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

The IR track is THE MOST important track of Gen 4 and the makers have managed to completely screw that up by dragging it for over a year, making Ruhi a chindi vamp and Goenkas/Abhira completely dumb. Abhira just woke up one day and forgot that someone else got AkshNav’s picture frame made? For someone who craves family so much, she just abandoned her search one day and never looked back? Same goes for Manish and the other Goenkas, the truth is staring them in the face and they are foolishly playing blind. Now the impact of this whole reveal has completely gone down the drain. Bas formality keliye reveal kardo, ab vahi bacha hai.

I think Buddha Manish and swarna won’t tell abhira the truth..they’ll hide it due to vamp Ruhi..because for swarna Ruhi takes priority ,.maybe we’ll get the promo when it’s time for abhira to find out..although seems like Channel is not interested in rishta promos anymore.’ Even though they always use abhira to,promote other stuff on the channels..
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Mere and Armaan k priorities and armaan ekdum same hai smiley42

Aur armaan ka luck aur hamara bhi for good romance... 100 teer maarte tho ek nishaana par lagtha hai like the janmashtami episode 😀. Aur ithne saare misses..But Ar koshishen jaari rakh rahi hai aur umeed bhi, tho humein bhi karna padega