Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Swarna is 100% going to flip to pro Abhira-Akshu after the reveal and the initial drama.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I wouldn’t mind this at all ..not because I care for either character ..but simply because I like to watch a good actor perform ..and Sachin is a very good actor …tired of the mediocrity on display on this show for the most part !

I need it for Sachin ji’s performance only. He is an incredible actor and finally we will get to see his potential being used.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

+1

Give me good romance and I couldn't care less about other people. And i definitely don't watch itv for plotsmiley37

It is already hard to find the combination of attractive people+ good chemistry + bearable acting these days smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

besides this ..what else can we get from itv..😂

unintentional comedy? Sometimes i watch shows just to laugh at them smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RoPu clearly saying there is romance all the time on Ar's head and mind😃

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

why is Armaan even in this scene ? His one job is to provide jhappis and pappis…he doesn’t have any lines of substance as is ..and when he opens his mouth, Abhira stops him ..so why even have him in the scene ..is it so Rohit Purohit can give BTS IVs later and explain what the scene was all about?

at the moment the track is abhira centric because it’s leading up to identify revelation which Is like the most important track of Gen 4…because it will take the heroine back,to,her roots…remember this show is a legacy show….Rishta has always been a heroine focussed show because in each generation it is the legacy heroines story., but the heros are also very important..and there are tracks that are hero focussed as well and the heroine then plays the supporting role…but now in this identity revelation track the main focus will be abhira and goenkas..Armaan will be the supporting partner. The scene of him with Ruhi and abhira is important as it shows that he will always take abhiras side now against Ruhi..as he is abhiras loving partner ..and it’s important as it shows how things have changed..remember how he used to side with Ruhi before and scold abhira..so the changed dynamics are shown..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I need it for Sachin ji’s performance only. He is an incredible actor and finally we will get to see his potential being used.

don’t know if you’ve seen another show Tere Shehar Mein..Sachin Tyagi played close to a cameo but his scenes were an absolute delight ..:such lovely chemistry he had with Gautami Kapoor .. gave up watching after a while because the younger actors were bad ..dear Jhanak played the lead ..so you can imagine ..
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

at the moment the track is abhira centric because it’s leading up to identify revelation which Is like the most important track of Gen 4…because it will take the heroine back,to,her roots…remember this show is a legacy show….Rishta has always been a heroine focussed show because in each generation it is the legacy heroines story., but the heros are also very important..and there are tracks that are hero focussed as well and the heroine then plays the supporting role…but now in this identity revelation track the main focus will be abhira and goenkas..Armaan will be the supporting partner. The scene of him with Ruhi and abhira is important as it shows that he will always take abhiras side now against Ruhi..as he is abhiras loving partner ..and it’s important as it shows how things have changed..remember how he used to side with Ruhi before and scold abhira..so the changed dynamics are shown..

the track can very well be Abhira centric ..but it can be made so without dumbing down Armaan .:and surely you don’t need ten scenes to show changed dynamics ..I am not a fan of cat fights and to see a man blinking in the middle makes it even worse for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://youtu.be/7f5OPzaENYY?si=jjnW2F4NIgwfjVTt

Chalo inko naira ka ashirwaad mil gaya smiley37