Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

exactly. Plus they're going to make it all about Ruhi and her non existent traumasmiley5

Precap dekh ke dimaag kharab ho gaya. The next few weeks are going to be insufferable

I can already hear echoes of "tumney and tumhari mumma ney mujhse mere sab kuch cheen liya"smiley39 I would feel better about the IR if I thought they would focus on Abhira, Akshu's past and their relationship with Manish. But based on the episodes, I'm sure it would be 80% Ruhi screeching, so nope smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This is a very SR coded outfit by the waysmiley39

Do not give me hopes

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IR track won't be leads centric, it will be sisters centric smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1832294746963730557

I need this back for a while. Let Kaveri and Manish do something good for once, and get them separated for a short term smiley15

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I can already hear echoes of "tumney and tumhari mumma ney mujhse mere sab kuch cheen liya"smiley39 I would feel better about the IR if I thought they would focus on Abhira, Akshu's past and their relationship with Manish. But based on the episodes, I'm sure it would be 80% Ruhi screeching, so nope smiley22

But i have full faith in makers.

The way abhira told she doesn't know anything about her mumma's past. Manish will cook up a new story which will prove both akshara & ruhi innocent, ww goenkas & will balance all relationships. Poddars will be happy that their reputation is saved, abhira has khoon khandelwale & from next week mg will jamao haq as dulhan ka p nanu & we might get 2-3 mg vs kp tashan filled episodes smiley39

Ho gaya identity revelation, back to naach gaana

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even if they wanted to show a prenup and have Abhira crying for 3 episodes straight, there was ZERO reason for them to include those pregnancy and kids clause. Just not working wala clause would be enough for conflicts.

I was interested in the IR once upon a time, but they have delayed it so much now that it seems very pointless anyways smiley39

Delay tho chordo it is very wired now when you cannot at all connect with IR. What change would it make, the only thing, KP will get know the background of Abhira the very reason for Prenup

We are expecting ruhi ka problem why do I feel it will Abhira who will also have issues with the same, and hence she will sign the prenup I can’t explain why but she will to prove she has nothing to do with Gonenkas

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

The way abhira told she doesn't know anything about her mumma's past. Manish will cook up a new story which will prove both akshara & ruhi innocent, ww goenkas & will balance all relationships. Poddars will be happy that their reputation is saved, abhira has khoon khandelwale & from next week mg will jamao haq as dulhan ka p nanu & we might get 2-3 mg vs kp tashan filled episodes smiley39

To be honest, I do not even care about the past that much. But i needed Abhira to be at least pissed off towards Manish for sometime, but that is unlikely. She has some insane level of grandparent obsessionsmiley39

I just need this IR track to get over fast so that we can move smiley22

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What a shame dkp he did not evaluate the track properly this track so much potential

I would really want Sanjay to have misconception. He should think Ruhi was grandchild and link to singhanias and Maheshwaris when even he gets shocked it’s Abhira who should be the privileged kid

They can actually bring Kairav and Muskan to call out Ruhi for her issues

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_moohnSZqS/?igsh=MTJ0eTAxZGV0ZTdxZw==

Itne saare pictures post Kiya hai isne agar accha scene nahi hua tohsmiley7

Just him flaunting his good looks, good looks and only good lookssmiley36smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1832227056970821671

I didnt understand why they were not wearing a matching fit, but the dark- light pink contrast does look good smiley36 Also, the way they make Sam and Rohit dance every 3-4 business days, Ik they are tired smiley37