Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

hawww pookie phuphasa toh gaye.... Kahe ka lawyer yaar.... Kissi bhi aire gire se manipulate hojata hai kahan firm lootne chala bechara.... Ye sirf armaan se pitne ke layak hai....

@sera himmat rakhna apne pookie ko defend karne kismiley37

Oh oh you know she'll come up with some weak excuse smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Fans are easily swayed. That post was targeting DKP and not cast members. Her sister is obviously annoyed smiley36

Oh I know but fans just don't want to here anything especially if they thing it's against Rpo or Sam and any excuse to bash Prat too smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

looks like MG will find out but not tell ful truth and simply offer to be maayka and Ruhi will be as usual throwing tantrums because she wont know real identity. once she does, she will throw even more tantrums

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-manish-to-reveal-abhiras-truth-to-family-ruhi-suffers-a-major-shock_211070?ri=6&rv=5755

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Deleted

Edited by sharadrocks - 15 days ago

Word Count: 0

I feel very bad for Ar.. Even chorus gang know the truth...

Originally posted by: Pinecone

looks like MG will find out but not tell ful truth and simply offer to be maayka and Ruhi will be as usual throwing tantrums because she wont know real identity. once she does, she will throw even more tantrums

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-manish-to-reveal-abhiras-truth-to-family-ruhi-suffers-a-major-shock_211070?ri=6&rv=5755

I dont think MG will reveal it to family now.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

I feel very bad for Ar.. Even chorus gang know the truth...

The reason I detached to the episode. And i don't know why the credit is given to abhira... Did She try??. Yes.. Was she successful??.. No.. It was her luck that she was able to arrange money.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

The reason I'm now feeling detached to the show. And i don't know why the credit is given to abhira... Did She try??. Yes.. Was she successful??.. No.. It was her luck that she was able to arrange money.

And the fact that Ar has been reduced to a mere spectator. Just finish off this IR track. Its already too much streched now.
Edited by Docworld - 15 days ago