Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
hawww pookie phuphasa toh gaye.... Kahe ka lawyer yaar.... Kissi bhi aire gire se manipulate hojata hai kahan firm lootne chala bechara.... Ye sirf armaan se pitne ke layak hai....

@sera himmat rakhna apne pookie ko defend karne kismiley37

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

he's such an idiot.But i love him he's so cute[/QUOTE]

@bold if it was pre Rohit Purohit time I would have agreed, but now we have tough competition for Pookie tag and Phuphasa is lagging in the game

Ab muje Sona hai byeeee...

Happy Ganesha Chaturti to allsmiley27

tumne aaj ka white dress wala video nahi dekha kya?

Happy ganesh chaturthismiley1

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thank god Rohit Purohit is married. Garv and Sam will not go that road smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Fans are easily swayed. That post was targeting DKP and not cast members. Her sister is obviously annoyed smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Sam ko hate mil raha tha offscreen isliye itna content diya fans kosmiley36

No they did not do this for the audience. They are genuinely friends.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sam is diplomatic and smart. Steers clear of posting/saying too much in SM and interviews. I love her offscreen personality. She comes across as a really sorted person. Shes always honest but extremely measured in her responses.

she’s very mature and professional… her interviews are always very objective .. Shivangi..although so much younger when she did rishta ..also,used to be professional in interviews…but I wasn’t impressed with pranalis interviews
Edited by Indira1211 - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she’s very mature and professional… her interviews are always very objective .. Shivangi..although so much younger when she did rishta ..also,used to be professional in interviews…but I wasn’t impressed with pranalis interviews 🤨

Did not watch any prior gens but I am really impressed with Sams performance as Abhira and her offscreen personality too. Its a high stress job, she's the face of a popular show, but she always comes across really well spoken, kind and very much in control. No loose statements. But at the same time it doesn't reek of insincerity or dishonesty.

Her acting is really good. She does so many shades with ease. Whether that be bubbly, childish, impulsive, funny, or the rona dhona emotional stuff or the shy /romantic or the angry , swag, panga lens waale confrontation stuff. and its really impressive that shes created the same awesome chemistry with 2 different actors.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1832120923274801279?t=Ncgy_ldXsb1wXuY6n1xNBA&s=19

Gorgeous

Abhira ko aisa look dedo. (Give her a sexy dress for bachelorette party)smiley13

dkps styling has gone from bad to,worse.. Sam looked so good in Saavi and Tajmahal 2… she looked feminine and pretty.. her outfits, make up and hair looked great. Here her outfits are boring most of the time..her make up and hair can also be done much better. Some other itv shows really have better styling. Like the 2 girls in Parineetii…Anchal, Sahu and Tanvi dogra look so good all the time. The sarees and blouses pari wears even to the office are so sexy ..🤦🏻‍♀️😂..here even when abhira and Armaan go on a romantic date ..they won’t dress her in anything close to what pari wears..like that pink dress they once put on for abhira..even 13 year olds don’t want to wear dresses like that anymore ..😂
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

dkps styling has gone from bad to,worse.. Sam looked so good in Saavi and Tajmahal 2… she looked feminine and pretty.. her outfits, make up and hair looked great. Here her outfits are boring most of the time..her make up and hair can also be done much better. Some other itv shows really have better styling. Like the 2 girls in Parineetii…Anchal, Sahu and Tanvi dogra look so good all the time. The sarees and blouses pari wears even to the office are so sexy ..🤦🏻‍♀️😂..here even when abhira and Armaan go on a romantic date ..they won’t dress her in anything close to what pari wears..like that pink dress they once put on for abhira..even 13 year olds don’t want to wear dresses like that anymore ..😂

That requires money and effort s. And all 3 bags full money is spent of "Nayi Udaan" which has not been successfully yet. And efforts ka toh dekh hi skte hai. They are not even clear about spelling bki toh jane hi do.

But I still find Abhira very pretty and beautiful 😍. Like, I was so smitten by her cuteness and expression when I started watching the show.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 15 days ago