News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago
Kya din the woh. And now they despise each other…

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Lol rishta has such offscreen drama...now pratiksh's sister has put insta story of low trp & it not rising at all after her sisters & shezada exit 🤡

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1832087863749652566?t=WpfaYJ8SZMZc14nuSdRZmA&s=19

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1832112104368922854?t=WpfaYJ8SZMZc14nuSdRZmA&s=19

Pratikshas sister posting about rishta after so many months smiley39Are they still following this showsmiley36 twitter should be on fire now

Originally posted by: maahi11

Yeah from past two three days she is posting stories of ropu tags

Saw today's post .... dammnnn offscreen has some hot tea boiling smiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kya din the woh. And now they despise each other…

I know, they deleted each other pics and and even promotion pics

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad RoPu and Garv are showing solidarity. They do have a good bond off screen anyway but they dont go overboard showing it to everyone. But ig due to Prats sister raking up needless negativity, they are giving it back subtly.

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Saw today's post .... dammnnn offscreen has some hot tea boiling smiley36

Some dhamka gonna happen, ir ki bari hai, they bad mouth Abhira ki family so much that it will be a shock for kp, Sanjay and Ruhi. Yeh downfall Tabhi late hai when something gonna happen

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am glad RoPu and Garv are showing solidarity. They do have a good bond off screen anyway but they dont go overboard showing it to everyone. But ig due to Prats sister raking up needless negativity, they are giving it back subtly.

They all are good friends they just don’t post each other much kis baat ki issue ban jaye pata nhi

I don't even know why they care so much about what haters are saying. They are not even gen 4 fans they are a certain section of previous gen fans are desperately trying to create drama offscreen. Offscreen shipping toh nahi kar sakte toh kalesh ke liye kuch aur hi nikalna padegasmiley37

But Rohit is very smart and chronically online. smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don't even know why they care so much about what haters are saying. They are not even gen 4 fans they are a certain section of previous gen fans are desperately trying to create drama offscreen. Offscreen shipping toh nahi kar sakte toh kalesh ke liye kuch aur hi nikalna padegasmiley37

But Rohit is very smart and chronically online. smiley39

Obviously Rohit is, he is in industry for such long time. He knows what is good and he has a habit of promoting his show, today Sheena is in rishta set

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1832120923274801279?t=Ncgy_ldXsb1wXuY6n1xNBA&s=19

Gorgeous

Abhira ko aisa look dedo. (Give her a sexy dress for bachelorette party)smiley13