Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan is looking really sexy. They better serve me with another episode where we would've to guess if they did it or not

YAAS. I need more instances of people debating on "ahem ahem" " sax sux" and "coochie coo" smiley41smiley41

This is so morbid. But also so funny smiley37

https://x.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1832037637583942131

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

KP know, but will she side with abhira?? That's the questionsmiley17

KP is conniving and would love to take advantage of situation but she's not shown to be a liar. KP was genuine in her concern when she went running to Ar, to tell him Ab needs him. I still find her to be vile hag and gawar, so if she starting lying too I won't be surprise

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold: Desperate hain toh shaddi kar le na. Court marriage kar le, kaunsa Armaan manna karega uskey liye smiley39whatever she is doing/thinking is way stupider smiley44

Dadi sa ke aashirvaad ka kya hoga phir?? Armaan gaya bhaad mein but dadi sa ko naraaz nahi kar sakte smiley19

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

KP is conniving and would love to take advantage of situation but she's not shown to be a liar. KP was genuine in her concern when she went running to Ar, to tell him Ab needs him. I still find her to be vile hag and gawar, so if she starting lying too I won't be surprise

She don't have to lie, just keep quite & enjoy dramasmiley17

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadi sa ke aashirvaad ka kya hoga phir?? Armaan gaya bhaad mein but dadi sa ko khush karna is more importantsmiley16

Will her aashirvaad desperation end after getting diluted khoon k rishtey waley par nannu smiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will her aashirvaad desperation end after getting diluted khoon k rishtey waley par nannu smiley24

Ab hoga asli triangle.. Ab, P Nanu and Dadisa😀

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Phir p nanu ki bhi aashirvaad leni padegi.. And ruhi ko extra hard work karna padega to keep abhira away from b nanu

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

2-3 week pahele toh Phuphasa Rohit ko khud evidence forge karne ki advice de rahey they, woh dusro ko bribery kliye accuse kiye bhi toh kitna funny lagega smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Just realized that I’ve missed something ..Abhira tore the prenup to pieces ..right ? So who gave her another copy to sign? Did Kaveri send her another copy because she got to know she’d torn it ? Or did Ruhi give her another copy ? Or Sanjay?