Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

I agree with everyone here..... Hope after IR ruhi udao abhira this tym serious wala aur memory loss hojaye.... Phir abhira poddars ke saath work kare bcoz armaan can't stay away from her let them fall for each other all over again it will bring freshness to the story ya but with good writing.... Phir dadi sach much dil se apnaye without kalesh in every damn function.... Ya I agree shaadi without kalesh will be pheeka let the relatives do the honors..... Please dkp hume abhi shaadi nahi chahiye....

I so wish this track come in show. But better not to keep hope. Show pe sirf ruhi ki umeed chalegi aur kuch nahi...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Let Ruhi hit Abhira with her car after identity revelation and Abhira have a memory loss .I don't have any problem

Abhira has already suffered so,much and now you guys want her to get injured ..be in pain....lose her memory and maybe she won’t be able to work ..☹️. No I,don’t any memory loss drama. I want abhimaan to get married,..then for some reason they move away from,podaars house.. they start their own law firm..in a new city. I want to,see Armaan be with abhira during pregnancy and they should raise their child together… However if memory loss may happen..then I want it Before marriage and I want to see another male actor enter to,spice the story up..Armaan has had enough attention from,2 women. Now let abhira have two,men fight over her..😈 and the new guy must not be some psycho like yuvraj. Let him be a dashing smart man..maybe another lawyer or doctor who treats her in hospital after her accident 😍
Edited by Indira1211 - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Let Ruhi hit Abhira with her car after identity revelation and Abhira have a memory loss .I don't have any problem

Nah, Abhira should hit her phir saara khissa khatam hoga..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira has already suffered so,much and now you guys want her to get injured ..be in pain....lose her memory and maybe she won’t be able to work ..☹️. No I,don’t any memory loss drama. I want abhimaan to get married,..then for some reason they move away from,podaars house.. they start their own law firm..in a new city. I want to,see Armaan be with abhira during pregnancy and they should raise their child together… However if memory loss may happen..then I want it Before marriage and I want to see another male actor enter to,spice the story up..Armaan has had enough attention from,2 women. Now let abhira have two,men fight over her..😈 and the new guy must not be some psycho like yuvraj. Let him be a dashing smart man..maybe another lawyer or doctor who treats her in hospital after her accident 😍

Why do I want Abhira to suffer?I am tired of seeing her suffering.ITV main memory loss matlab her partner will suffer Thatswhy I want memory loss..Abhira having memory loss ,and forget Armaan and MG should object to marriage and take away her from here..I wanted Armaan to yearn for her.fight for her.According to me,last time Abhira ne thoda jaldi hi maaf kardiya Armaan ko.Also I like RP s acting when Armaan is broken without Abhira.No I don't want third angle between this .it can come later.dono ek saath will intolerable for me.

Edited by elizamerin - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nah, Abhira should hit her phir saara khissa khatam hoga..

I don't have problem with that.But I have tired of comments of some fans of this show.Blame Abhira's mother for every death happened around her like she killed them with her own hands.I don't like her mother.But still blaming someone for someone's death which they dint do or dint have any intension to happen,Is unacceptable for me.I don't want to hear it again about this gen FL.

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I so wish this track come in show. But better not to keep hope. Show pe sirf ruhi ki umeed chalegi aur kuch nahi...

Ruhi and her ummeed. If feels like she is the central character and giving screen space to do all the kaands to get Armaan back.yeah you are right they won't show this track .they won't show Armaan fighting for Abhira,makers are only interested to show Ruhi keeping ummeed of Armaan back which we don't want to see.

Originally posted by: Gooddays

usse bhi ye log kuch dino mein irritating bana dete.... Writing matters which suckssmiley7

It's too much irritating because it's all against Abhira only who have anyone in this world other than Armaan to give even a emotional support .

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are still in pahadi outfits only. Matlab uska shoot abhi bhi chal raha hai....pata nahi kya kya hoga iss event mein.