News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Someone who has watched prev gens tell me Did Rishta ever have such a long no tv promo period?? Just want to know whether this is a pattern or not.

Originally posted by: Docworld

Marriage to hona hi hain. But I seriously wish IR ke badh temp pause ho jaaye. Let Ab clear her mother's name, May be Ru gets a hridayaparivarthan ( I am not sure of it.. But def needs a break from her chindi vampgiri) and then they can proceed for rest of the marriage functions.

I also want it to pause.Bur don't Ru's hridayaparivarthan or her usual vampgiri or her blaming.I want her totally out of my screen.I can't see her now being good.that phase is already gone .now I am just tired of her.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone here..... Hope after IR ruhi udao abhira this tym serious wala aur memory loss hojaye.... Phir abhira poddars ke saath work kare bcoz armaan can't stay away from her let them fall for each other all over again it will bring freshness to the story ya but with good writing.... Phir dadi sach much dil se apnaye without kalesh in every damn function.... Ya I agree shaadi without kalesh will be pheeka let the relatives do the honors..... Please dkp hume abhi shaadi nahi chahiye....

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I also want it to pause.Bur don't Ru's hridayaparivarthan or her usual vampgiri or her blaming.I want her totally out of my screen.I can't see her now being good.that phase is already gone .now I am just tired of her.

Thats not possible.. Whether good or bad, she will be there for sure.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Someone who has watched prev gens tell me Did Rishta ever have such a long no tv promo period?? Just want to know whether this is a pattern or not.

They used to promote this show properly during the previous gen’s. Now they just don’t care anymore. Even previous gen had many promos.

Thats not possible.. Whether good or bad, she will be there for sure.

Kaash ye Ruhi ki jagah yuvraj hota tho ,it might have been interesting.

Let Ruhi hit Abhira with her car after identity revelation and Abhira have a memory loss .I don't have any problem

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaash ye Ruhi ki jagah yuvraj hota tho ,it might have been interesting.

usse bhi ye log kuch dino mein irritating bana dete.... Writing matters which suckssmiley7
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Gooddays

usse bhi ye log kuch dino mein irritating bana dete.... Writing matters which suckssmiley7

Ruhi is a shield protecting the writers from bashing they deserve πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let Ruhi hit Abhira with her car after identity revelation and Abhira have a memory loss .I don't have any problem

This will be a fantastic track if handled correctly 😁. But I know dkp is not gonna do it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.