News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What will it take to bring back the Armaan of the post court hearing scene or the Armaan that confronted Kaveri while under the influence …? I think it would have to be the Shivani track …can’t think of anything else ..but there is still the wedding track and the IR track to get through before that I guess …phew !

I think you are the only one who keep posting about getting the Shivani track. But considering you might have played a part in bringing Rohit back from the dead, keep at it.😀 Even I want to see that track, and hopefully it will have better impact than bringing Rohit back

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I actually want Manish to call off the wedding and take Abhira away. Short separation and angst chahiye mujhe. Waise bhi door toh reh nahi sakte donosmiley37

Now can't even wish for the wedding to get called off, apne mumma ke savings ki last paise bhi laga diya hain abhira ne iss shaadi pesmiley39.

Else I would have been happy watching mg 's drama, ek thappad armaan ko & shaadi todke abhira ko le jaata apne ghar, kaveri ki itne saare paise aise hi barbad ho jaate, 1 cr ki engagement rings, gold plated cardssmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Wasn’t there a spoiler on IF about Narayani Shastri playing Shivani? There was a picture as well.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think you are the only one who keep posting about getting the Shivani track. But considering you might have played a part in bringing Rohit back from the dead, keep at it.😀 Even I want to see that track, and hopefully it will have better impact than bringing Rohit back

Don't talk about this track ..... jitne bhi tracks se expectations thi sab ka kachra kiya hai inlogo ne, tho act as if expectations hai hi nahi iss track se tho they may surprise us 🤩 reverse manifestation karte hai

Edited by Rash_H - 15 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

My personal favourites was the kalesh over Akshara’s lehenga, whether AbhiMaan consummated and the outburst over Roohi getting slapped smiley39

I don't know why but itv thappad makes me and Nutty laugh smiley36

So what did you think of the thappad

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know why but itv thappad makes me and Nutty laugh smiley36

So what did you think of the thappad

She had it coming. She totally deserved it for being so sharamless smiley39
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Don't talk about this track ..... jitne bhi tracks se expectations thi sab ka kachra kiya hai inlogo ne, tho act as if expectations hai hi nahi iss track se tho they may surprise us 🤩 reverse manifestation karte hai

Yun gayi aur yun aayi😀 is it 11th already?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I genuinely want this wedding to get halted for sometime. Clear allegations on abhira's mumma, reveal what happened to armaan's mumma, get her the rightful place as the badi bahu of poddars. After their mumma's get their due respect, armaan & abhira can get married.

Yeh ro roke functions niptake shaadi karne ka kya matlab 🤷‍♀️

Arre. Tch ! They laugh also dance also romance also almost sambhog bhi ho gaya, sab toh chal raha hai phir bhi complainsmiley44

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yun gayi aur yun aayi😀 is it 11th already?

Kya karu, it's a habit to check this forum now..... sab tum logon ki galti haismiley7

Edited by Rash_H - 15 days ago