Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are they considering identity reveal even less important than the contract drama? Forget proper promo, what is shown seem to be regular precap from the episode itself. And contract drama precap was shot differently from the episode. Supposedly the most anticipated track and this is how they handle it .Not sure if they even care about the trp... 😏

I just don't understand why there is absolutely no promo for Rishta. It is the only show which is not being promoted by the channel.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love these match upssmiley37

https://www.instagram.com/yrkkh_heavenstory_muskan/reel/C_gfHnGBdL5/

I love when Rohit give IV cause he always give spoiler smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73hF73WgXE

Why is Ab in car with this slob smiley39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvxM8ZOpw0

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I started watching Rishta because I loved Ghum season 1 story for 1st 10 month. Ghum 1 had great potential, which I think was not utilized by the PH and I did like the chemistry between Sheh and Sam, I love the chemistry between Sam and Ro.

So, I have no issues with watching remakes, but then Ghum S3 is a bit weird for me.

I haven’t seen Ghum except for the SM clips…there was a vibe between Sai and Virat that was quite engaging …I liked Armaan as a character but Sheh didn’t work too much for me as an actor and as Armaan ..I really took a liking to Rohit’s Armaan.….he brought maturity and gravitas to the table and was the perfect foil to the spunky young Abhira, who had still not outgrown her inner child …..don’t know about Ghum but Rishta writers have surely wasted the potential of their plot, their characters and their actors …!
Edited by sharadrocks - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I started watching Rishta because I loved Ghum season 1 story for 1st 10 month. Ghum 1 had great potential, which I think was not utilized by the PH and I did like the chemistry between Sheh and Sam, I love the chemistry between Sam and Ro.

So, I have no issues with watching remakes, but then Ghum S3 is a bit weird for me.

I started watching rishta because it gave vibes of Ghum S1 .. but then I realised Armaan is not Virat .. was about to leave it but Rohit Purohit came and he’s easy looking in the eye and I like the show . Though I am iffy about the character sketch of both Armaan n Abhira ..

They don’t have the steely spine of Sai n Virat ..nor the angst n expectations in their relationship..today Arman and Abhira called themselves stupid .. Sai virat would eat their tongue but not do that..

.. the story will do better as a family drama in rishta style

Ghum S3 is interesting.. but they use so many body double I don’t see any chemistry between savi n Rajat because they are hardly in the same frame

Any ways I am fed up of all tv shows . Really don’t care kya hoga ya nahi hoga ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Imo the most appealing part of Ghum is now the cute little kid and the fact that the in-laws are not insanely toxic ( especially in comparison to other SP shows).

the in-laws are comic and funny the mother in law was sharing dhokhla recipes with isha ben
Sad part is Ghum is not Ghum anymore .. no more toxicity 🥲🥲🥲

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Isnt it a good thing that unlike ghum s1 couple Sairat, Abhimaan communicate better, are transparent and say things as is. Its refreshing.

I loved how Abhira in the phase where she was upset at Armaan never failed to acknowledge that she loved and cared for him but was finding it difficult to trust him. She didn't lie that she was over him. She did not pretend to not care. She was very honest. In that court confrontation she beautifully breaks down saying -i can never hate you. And its really hard to see you in front of me and still muh phero.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Isnt it a good thing that unlike ghum s1 couple Sairat, Abhimaan communicate better, are transparent and say things as is. Its refreshing.

I loved how Abhira in the phase where she was upset at Armaan never failed to acknowledge that she loved and cared for him but was finding it difficult to trust him. She didn't lie that she was over him. She did not pretend to not care. She was very honest. In that court confrontation she beautifully breaks down saying -i can never hate you. And its really hard to see you in front of me and still muh phero.

That court confession scene is among my most favorite scenes of ABHIMAAN since RoPu took on Armaan’s role !

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I started watching rishta because it gave vibes of Ghum S1 .. but then I realised Armaan is not Virat .. was about to leave it but Rohit Purohit came and he’s easy looking in the eye and I like the show . Though I am iffy about the character sketch of both Armaan n Abhira ..

They don’t have the steely spine of Sai n Virat ..nor the angst n expectations in their relationship..today Arman and Abhira called themselves stupid .. Sai virat would eat their tongue but not do that..

.. the story will do better as a family drama in rishta style

Ghum S3 is interesting.. but they use so many body double I don’t see any chemistry between savi n Rajat because they are hardly in the same frame

Any ways I am fed up of all tv shows . Really don’t care kya hoga ya nahi hoga ..

@bold: This is my issue because I start ITV shows for only this reason. I feel they try too hard to show the nok jhok chemistry. It does not look natural to me.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 15 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Considering there is zero promotion on SM and TV, the show is doing well in TRP. Except Rishta every other show has got at least one promo in previous 1 month.

@bold: This is my issue because I start ITV shows for only this reason. I feel they try to hard to show the nok jhok chemistry. It does not look natural to me.

Even I felt the same. Not even the bonding btw Savi and kiddo is clicking to me. Or else I would have watched it.