Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I never followed YHM..but have seen enough clips to know that Raman in particular had a style and a presence that is hard to replicate …whatever little I’ve seen of the Ghum ML, he doesn’t have even an ounce of the charm that Karan Patel had in the original ..!

I wouldn't even think of comparing Rajat or the actor to Raman Bhalla/Karan. Raman and his ex-wife Shagun were very stylish snobs smiley36 Ekta takes care of her characters wardrobe

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Imo the most appealing part of Ghum is now the cute little kid and the fact that the in-laws are not insanely toxic ( especially in comparison to other SP shows).

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I am tired of all these remakes in general. Would rather watch the original series than a sasta copy of it.

Kuch toh naya dikha do SP.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

This clip on there is hilarioussmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/yrkkh_heavenstory_muskan/reel/C_Y3LmhheF_/

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Savi looks too young tbh ..she doesn’t have the maternal aura about her that Ishita had ..feels like the actor is a miscast for the character ..!

I started watching Rishta because I loved Ghum season 1 story for 1st 10 month. Ghum 1 had great potential, which I think was not utilized by the PH and I did like the chemistry between Sheh and Sam, I love the chemistry between Sam and Ro.

So, I have no issues with watching remakes, but then Ghum S3 is a bit weird for me.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am tired of all these remakes in general. Would rather watch the original series than a sasta copy of it.

Kuch toh naya dikha do SP.

Kabhi nhi hoga. Channel is waiting for Leena to write something new.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This man has given no real spoilers but in the video he makes it seem like contract talk may not really end 😡😡😡

https://youtu.be/L8BUook4Y7w?feature=shared

pyar-ishk thumbnail

smiley3Poddars house have a working maid @0:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeIWdR7vCpI

So it's okay for Aks to safe money smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are they considering identity reveal even less important than the contract drama? Forget proper promo, what is shown seem to be regular precap from the episode itself. And contract drama precap was shot differently from the episode. Supposedly the most anticipated track and this is how they handle it .Not sure if they even care about the trp... 😏

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ghum is old wine in new bottle. They're copying word for word track and scenes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, no twist or surprise, only thing new added it's the actors and year smiley36

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Wikipedia

Ekta is happy cause SP is paying her and leaving YHC on air

which ironically is a spinoff of YHM. So Cockcrow isn't working hard at all smiley36

but see YHM came years ago Ghum S1 is still on my mind .. I had not seen yhm .. so when I see it . I am happy savi bada has got a nice set of in laws .. she deserves it .. and her husband is also nice looking is not crying over his past relationship.. just has strong trust issues

The only thing I dislike is excessive body double but now all the actors have well etched out roles and are not toxic

even Arsh n Ashika are doing well .. especially Arsh

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago