Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What is happening with Rishta twitter tag?? You can't find one tweet related to the tag.

Its a whatsapp family group chat now smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Most people have stopped posting regarding the show on the tag. They started using yrkkh4 but that is also same now.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nowadays Rishta tag & script both are spammedsmiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Spammers hijacked rishta tag...Already Jung ke maidan dhe...Ab toh soldiers ko bhi pehchaan nahi paa rah hai 😅 😆 😄

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I started blocking those spam accounts. I probably blocked 100 but I think there are more than 1000 accounts like that.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 15 days ago

I started blocking those span accounts. I probably blocked 100 but I think there are more than 1000 accounts like that.

koi fayda nahi hai roz naye accounts se spam karte hai. Plus i think I've blocked half of the rishta fd (Abhira solos) toh tag pe sirf spam hi dikhta haismiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ghum is old wine in new bottle. They're copying word for word track and scenes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, no twist or surprise, only thing new added it's the actors and year smiley36

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Wikipedia

Ekta is happy cause SP is paying her and leaving YHC on air

which ironically is a spinoff of YHM. So Cockcrow isn't working hard at all smiley36

I never followed YHM..but have seen enough clips to know that Raman in particular had a style and a presence that is hard to replicate …whatever little I’ve seen of the Ghum ML, he doesn’t have even an ounce of the charm that Karan Patel had in the original ..!
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I never followed YHM..but have seen enough clips to know that Raman in particular had a style and a presence that is hard to replicate …whatever little I’ve seen of the Ghum ML, he doesn’t have even an ounce of the charm that Karan Patel had in the original ..!

I am not fond of both the actors in Ghum right now, or I would have watched the YHM remake because I loved YHM. This is my personal opinion. I am sure they are loved by many.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am not fond of both the actors in Ghum right now, or I would have watched the YHM remake because I loved YHM. This is my personal opinion. I am sure they are loved by many.

Savi looks too young tbh ..she doesn’t have the maternal aura about her that Ishita had ..feels like the actor is a miscast for the character ..!