Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

YHC is at 0.5 yet SP refuse to end the show to free Pravisht, for greater thingssmiley44

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You know the show is bad when even this thread is dead smiley38

I pray this week trp fall below 1.5 then only the little unused brain of makers will start working 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You know the show is bad when even this thread is dead smiley38

It's dead cause they're aren't releasing multiple bts like they used to smiley36

RS whole focus is Maa, they get promos and leap yrkkh is treated like sautela beta

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I pray this week trp fall below 1.5 then only the little unused brain of makers will start working 😆

They don't have brain.

Last week trp went down by .1 and we got this super interesting prenup track. Bhagwaan Jane agla kya hi de denge.smiley44

Originally posted by: Aadi04

she should have chosen rose garden

Best rehta heart attack se poddars ke kuch kuch log bhi kam ho jaate.🤣🍀

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

exactly they have the worst written script they have so many plot points and rather than using it in a fast pace they are dragging this wedding ..

Ghum has very very poor direction but look at the pace the story is moving .. plots are shifting every week …all the actors are performing well ..and they also bring in humour in a 30 minute show

over here the show is not going beyond wedding functions and contracts for the last 5 months

Ghum is old wine in new bottle. They're copying word for word track and scenes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, no twist or surprise, only thing new added it's the actors and year smiley36

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Wikipedia

Ekta is happy cause SP is paying her and leaving YHC on air

which ironically is a spinoff of YHM. So Cockcrow isn't working hard at all smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I feel they’ll show this after the IR…

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165810823

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What is happening with Rishta twitter tag?? You can't find one tweet related to the tag.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I HATED the whole surrogacy track so much. But at least Abhir and Kuhu never had a weird relationship, idhar toh sardard he alag level ka hai smiley39