Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

That's the sequence of upcoming epi..dadi will coerce abhira to sign the papers ..madam will reach the court & lose her cases , fall down on the road helpless ..uncle will call & inform her abt the savings, she will enter ph with dhol & dance rubbing it on dadis face ke she need not sign the contract..himachali function will start

Edited by Krinya - 15 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831614232757989728

The fact that Armaan is kept completely unaware about all these thingssmiley44

This is soo f funny 🀣🀣. I mean writers know how to include humor in this blend storyline.

Itv FL.are so cute 😍, any other women would have counter blackmail Kaveri, that she will herself show the media this contract and make them know how she is undue influencing her to sign this invalid contract. Shadi gye bhaad m pehle Poddar family ki Lanka lagao.😎

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 15 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

This is soo f funny 🀣🀣. I mean writers know how to include humor in this blend storyline.

Itv FL.are so cute 😍, any other women would have counter blackmail Kaveri, that she will herself show the media this contract and make them know hoe she is undue influencing her to sign this invalid contract. Shadi gye bhaad m pehle Poddar family ki Lanka lagao.😎

Isn't she smart ? Normally log aise masle solve karne lawyers ke paas jaate haismiley39N here lawyer madam needs a lawyer

Originally posted by: Krinya

When di Kaveri ever acted maturely like an elder here ?

I agree about the contract..but u know the funny thing is , arman sa telling abhira "I'm with your decision " , as if he has no problem with the contract if abhira signs it..and the rest of the family are so cool with it as if it's a normal thing..yahan ladke wale kya hi protect kar rahe hai ? There was no mention of finances .

Kaveri can still press upon those demands mentioned in the contract else , slyly make both of them sign it..anyways.

Reg the identity reveal , it's gonna be worse because there will come the great dharam Sankat of supporting one natin over the other . And it will be a mess..abhira will try to show akshara as innocent & Manish goenka toh rota hi rahega being a sandwich. His witch partners will side with ruhi.

none cares those papers at home nor vidya nor madhav nor another. When they are all in same mode why should abhira feel odd. Let her sign papers and tear them in secret. Buddhi use karti. Samne ek peeche ek. Arman is least bothered of anything he is done with these fights. It's all her decision next and abhira told dadi ar is with me. Did she nit not turn the words then. Abhiras words and actions are different always. She wants dadi blessings but she behaves ulta and gets kicked by dadi. Why should we expect dadi to be good as she was not shown till now. After revelation what's change nothing open secret and all run their own business not caring anything except these two sisters and manish keeps mum. Let him give more false narrative and dump abhira more that ruhi kicks both at a go.
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Itv FL.are so cute 😍, any other women would have counter blackmail Kaveri, that she will herself show the media this contract and make them know hoe she is undue influencing her to sign this invalid contract. Shadi gye bhaad m pehle Poddar family ki Lanka lagao.😎

Ekta is a smart businesswoman and a strong, courageous lady. While she allows her heroine to pull off such stunts, it would be disrespectful (to us) to expect that kind of stuff from DKP, who only presents nonsense under the guise of showcasing rishta, family values, and women's empowerment, without actually portraying rishta, family and women empowerment.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

At the risk of offending abhira(mostly) & abhimaan fans(to certain extend. abhi se sorry bolti hoon, but have to say this, because that's what writers are showing), it feels mummy papa ke izzat bachane mummy papa ko hi aana pada. This is not the first time cvs showing abhira failing in whatever she was trying to do. I can't recollect even 1 instance she outsmarted the grey characters, sab ram bharose ho raha hain, abhira ka kaam sirf rona hain... Chahe woh divorce ke baad ka accommodation arrangements ho ya engagement mein ring ko safely rakhna ya janmastami ki tayyari teek se karna ya phir yeh function sponsor karna.

I don't think if her parents were alive they would have wanted her to marry in such a house πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ.

Yeah what Akshara did was in dire circumstances.. now that Armaan n Abhira have got divorced I don’t think either of her parents if they were alive would want her to get married in such a house .. where except one lady others have no say

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Isn't she smart ? Normally log aise masle solve karne lawyers ke paas jaate haismiley39N here lawyer madam needs a lawyer

Can anyone imagine one women with shagum ki thaal with contract papers in it, in the freaking court premises. Waise Sahi h maybe court m koi lawyer help krde, iss udaipur ki sabse kaabil vakeel sahiba ki.

The fact that she is gonna burn all her mother's hard earn money in a single function probably ignoring the fact that evil granny tried to blackmail her🀣🀣, shouldn't she save this money if she needs to make a smooth exit later knowing the intention of evil Poddar family.πŸ’€

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I won't blame her if she felt she also need to contribute in her wedding, as her parents also would have done. She can't match upto poddar stadard so she opted her own small way (through loan), dadi was all happy for the wedding so she might have thought dadi is supporting her. Till then it was fine.

But now when she knows what is going in dadi's mind what's her action, I want to know that. Na toh khud dadi ko confront karegi na armaan ko batake confront karne degi. So what exactly are cvs trying to show??

Manish landing as her saviour because unki par natin hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. They had such good tracks & they are showing all these craps.

she is not hiding anything from ar he knows. Except dadi didn't give guarantee. She will blurt when needed. Manish knows truth in function so he can't help before na. When money not there what's that ijjat ki baat chod deti. When she earns money she can give them nicely. She just started her career. She has to build finances and settle in normal reality here it's shadi so everything is in toss. I wanted her to settle first and marry. She saw this family for an year and how they take rounds to humiliate her and she can't fit there but still that love and wanting family is making her go through all these. Either financially well or not each and everyone should be independent first instead cvs are showing their own kichdi. Shadi and career are important in life same for kids next. If they balance every phase it's fine orelse let ho something for other.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

When di Kaveri ever acted maturely like an elder here ?

I agree about the contract..but u know the funny thing is , arman sa telling abhira "I'm with your decision " , as if he has no problem with the contract if abhira signs it..and the rest of the family are so cool with it as if it's a normal thing..yahan ladke wale kya hi protect kar rahe hai ? There was no mention of finances .

Kaveri can still press upon those demands mentioned in the contract else , slyly make both of them sign it..anyways.

Reg the identity reveal , it's gonna be worse because there will come the great dharam Sankat of supporting one natin over the other . And it will be a mess..abhira will try to show akshara as innocent & Manish goenka toh rota hi rahega being a sandwich. His witch partners will side with ruhi.

Frankly I am done with the dilly dally shadi karna hai karo nahi karna hai alag ho jao but move to the next track

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

Ekta is a smart businesswoman and a strong, courageous lady. While she allows her heroine to pull off such stunts, it would be disrespectful (to us) to expect that kind of stuff from DKP, who only presents nonsense under the guise of showcasing rishta, family values, and women's empowerment, without actually portraying rishta, family and women empowerment.

Well what to say then, the FL will keep on crying in every function and later there will be some divine intervention to solve her problem then a memory reset and repeat and rinse.

Bold: true πŸ’―.