Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Obviously to prove that she isn't going to give in to KP's blackmailing. It's her patent dance. I don't mind her irritating the hell out of a woman who herself take all the decisions for Poddar Firm but doesn't allow women of her family to have a career. But after irritating KP Abhira is going to apologize/ show affection towards her smiley44

This is exactly where I cant understand Ab. After all these why she is still adamant on getting blessings from KP? I am sure after Nath function they will again act as Kuch huva hi nahi🙆‍♂️
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See Kaveri is also not behaving maturely with Abhira .. we see her following Abhira to see if she has got any money and showing her with fingers you have 4 hours left .. if Ruhi had done this would have called her out ..

but should an oldie behave like a kid

this time her contract are archaic but it is in a way to bind Abhira with Armaan forever in an old fashioned way . Abhira has kids take responsibility of them n house and Armaan will earn the money .. it is archaic but still not meant in a way to break the marriage which Ruhi n Sanjay want

Anyways the story is just not moving .. if Kaveri n Abhira have to fight they can .. Rohit n Armaan issues have been forgotten plus IR .. why can’t they start those tracks

That's what I'm saying after proving herself (as she got trapped in this situation), if she confronts kaveri, ask her to reveal her intention behind the whole mahaan act of being guarantor in front of armaan & confront her if she has accepted her wholeheartedly or not, what is the use of this track. Unfortunately, this also will be brushed under carpet, function successful matlab abhira jeet gayi, next track starts & abhira starts crying.

Abhira wanted dadi to accepted her as she is, she was aware issues might pop up if dadi accepts her unwillingly. She might have realised it by now dadi has issues with her, then why did she waited for dadi's acceptence Or now when she knows what dadi is trying to do, what is her future plan???

Abhira is celebrating her success but this is an unexpected blessing from her parents, so abhira should take time & think. What if she was not able to arrange the amount, would she agree to sign the documents, will she be able to remain happy if she signed, is the wedding worth it?? Whatever reason they show behind the contract it's absurd, why made abhira lawyer when she can't even defend herself??? Family even after knowing how vile kaveri is secretly tries to help Abhira but none will call out dadi for some unknown reason.This show has no gripping writing, there are lot of inconsistency & illogical stuff.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Seperation to hone hi wala hain kher thank fully armaan so thanda reaction on prenap has made me disconnect to abhimaan instantly may be with armaan too

So let's see what happens smiley31

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See Kaveri is also not behaving maturely with Abhira .. we see her following Abhira to see if she has got any money and showing her with fingers you have 4 hours left .. if Ruhi had done this would have called her out ..

but should an oldie behave like a kid

this time her contract are archaic but it is in a way to bind Abhira with Armaan forever in an old fashioned way . Abhira has kids take responsibility of them n house and Armaan will earn the money .. it is archaic but still not meant in a way to break the marriage which Ruhi n Sanjay want

Anyways the story is just not moving .. if Kaveri n Abhira have to fight they can .. Rohit n Armaan issues have been forgotten plus IR .. why can’t they start those tracks

When di Kaveri ever acted maturely like an elder here ?

I agree about the contract..but u know the funny thing is , arman sa telling abhira "I'm with your decision " , as if he has no problem with the contract if abhira signs it..and the rest of the family are so cool with it as if it's a normal thing..yahan ladke wale kya hi protect kar rahe hai ? There was no mention of finances .

Kaveri can still press upon those demands mentioned in the contract else , slyly make both of them sign it..anyways.

Reg the identity reveal , it's gonna be worse because there will come the great dharam Sankat of supporting one natin over the other . And it will be a mess..abhira will try to show akshara as innocent & Manish goenka toh rota hi rahega being a sandwich. His witch partners will side with ruhi.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831614232757989728

The fact that Armaan is kept completely unaware about all these thingssmiley44

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

That's what I'm saying after proving herself (as she got trapped in this situation), if she confronts kaveri, ask her to reveal her intention behind the whole mahaan act of being guarantor in front of armaan & confront her if she has accepted her wholeheartedly or not, what is the use of this track. Unfortunately, this also will be brushed under carpet, function successful matlab abhira jeet gayi, next track starts & abhira starts crying.

Abhira wanted dadi to accepted her as she is, she was aware issues might pop up if dadi accepts her unwillingly. She might have realised it by now dadi has issues with her, then why did she waited for dadi's acceptence Or now when she knows what dadi is trying to do, what is her future plan???

Abhira is celebrating her success but this is an unexpected blessing from her parents, so abhira should take time & think. What if she was not able to arrange the amount, would she agree to sign the documents, will she be able to remain happy if she signed, is the wedding worth it?? Whatever reason they show behind the contract it's absurd, why made abhira lawyer when she can't even defend herself??? Family even after knowing how vile kaveri is secretly tries to help Abhira but none will call out dadi for some unknown reason.This show has no gripping writing, there are lot of inconsistency & illogical stuff.

In the same way, the conversation about the deal between Abhira and Kaveri has been wiped from Armaan's memory. I was expecting that when Armaan was about to leave his family, he would reveal that secret, but no—the writers seem to have forgotten they even used that plot point to separate the leads.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

They should never have included the pregnancy and kid part in the pre-nup thing anyways. To create conflict, just the not working clause would have been enough. No matter how crazy a family is, its so weird to have them be chill with Kaveri making decision regarding someone's bodily autonomy.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831614232757989728

The fact that Armaan is kept completely unaware about all these thingssmiley44

Ye konsa invisible staff hai jo function/shadi/festival ki taiyari ke time dikhay nahi deta. smiley37

Aur staff hote hui bhi ruru se kam karvate haismiley29

Edited by Observer007 - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is made majboor to think shadi is happening on poddars side and she has 5k.after that she herself said I will give one function. Did dadi ask to host it's her side kujili only. Next she wanted loan in a fraction of idea though ar vidya opposed it. She didn't listen also next guarantor by dadi. Dadi kept on pushing her and she can't get. After that reject ar money swabhimaan samman. I will repay your amount in this loan. God's sake loan is coming through dadi. She is repaying ar from That. This time madhav papa kept aside as audience will push him from cliff. Chacha chachi offering cheques which is poddar money only. Next is order everything without money in hand and get humiliated. Will anyone do this way. Last line of yours her mother blessed in a way to stay in that House by sending money in right time then. Her father has nothing in this as he was ram ram long ago. it's only mother. Sab khaand karo aur road pe rona start karo mumma papa mein kya karoo ijjat ki baat. It's stupid plot. If dadi wants to marry them knowing everything she should keep quiet and accept orelse daily nonsense by dadi. As long as shadi not done that white devil is roaming around as umeed. 🤪 there should be a limit to anything to show. Too much rona dhona of fl. Show her working and made money in a short period of time then show the shadi she is perfectly fit in all ways. Too much insults by dadi and chillar vamp who can't do much except shadi break.

I won't blame her if she felt she also need to contribute in her wedding, as her parents also would have done. She can't match upto poddar stadard so she opted her own small way (through loan), dadi was all happy for the wedding so she might have thought dadi is supporting her. Till then it was fine.

But now when she knows what is going in dadi's mind what's her action, I want to know that. Na toh khud dadi ko confront karegi na armaan ko batake confront karne degi. So what exactly are cvs trying to show??

Manish landing as her saviour because unki par natin hain 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️. They had such good tracks & they are showing all these craps.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Someone please help me understand how Abhira’s self-respect remains intact if Kaveri is the guarantor but it is compromised if she takes a loan from Armaan ..mahan writers and their mahan rationale are beyond my comprehension