Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t understand Abhira ..on the one hand, she wants to be loved and accepted as badi bahu ..on the other hand, she does those things that are proven triggers guaranteed to send Kaveri into a tizzy ..what exactly does Abhira want ..or what is it that the writers want to portray her as …

P.S - before people come at me with sticks and stones, I am not talking of the prenup contract or any such thing deliberately designed to oppress Abhira ..🙏🏼

Absolutely. There was no need for this loan, ladkiwale ka function apne dam par & prove she is self respecting .

Ghoom phir ke there was this one thing they were progressive about.. ladkewale taking care of the wedding expense ...woh bhi satyanash kar diya ye kehkar ki loan leke bhi toh ladkiwale shadi karte hai🫢 ya phir property sell karke ..the whole mudda is to do a lavish wedding one way or the other.

Sorry but this has nothing to do with abhiras career or her self respect. Just bec there r ppl in armans family who look down upon her , she cant be going around proving herself everytime or challenge them..it's so ridiculous.

Edited by Krinya - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand Abhira ..on the one hand, she wants to be loved and accepted as badi bahu ..on the other hand, she does those things that are proven triggers guaranteed to send Kaveri into a tizzy ..what exactly does Abhira want ..or what is it that the writers want to portray her as …

P.S - before people come at me with sticks and stones, I am not talking of the prenup contract or any such thing deliberately designed to oppress Abhira ..🙏🏼

At the risk of offending abhira(mostly) & abhimaan fans(to certain extend. abhi se sorry bolti hoon, but have to say this, because that's what writers are showing), it feels mummy papa ke izzat bachane mummy papa ko hi aana pada. This is not the first time cvs showing abhira failing in whatever she was trying to do. I can't recollect even 1 instance she outsmarted the grey characters, sab ram bharose ho raha hain, abhira ka kaam sirf rona hain... Chahe woh divorce ke baad ka accommodation arrangements ho ya engagement mein ring ko safely rakhna ya janmastami ki tayyari teek se karna ya phir yeh function sponsor karna.

I don't think if her parents were alive they would have wanted her to marry in such a house 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

See Kaveri is also not behaving maturely with Abhira .. we see her following Abhira to see if she has got any money and showing her with fingers you have 4 hours left .. if Ruhi had done this would have called her out ..

but should an oldie behave like a kid

this time her contract are archaic but it is in a way to bind Abhira with Armaan forever in an old fashioned way . Abhira has kids take responsibility of them n house and Armaan will earn the money .. it is archaic but still not meant in a way to break the marriage which Ruhi n Sanjay want

Anyways the story is just not moving .. if Kaveri n Abhira have to fight they can .. Rohit n Armaan issues have been forgotten plus IR .. why can’t they start those tracks

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See Kaveri is also not behaving maturely with Abhira .. we see her following Abhira to see if she has got any money and showing her with fingers you have 4 hours left .. if Ruhi had done this would have called her out ..

this time her contract are archaic but it is in a way to bind Abhira with Armaan forever in an old fashioned way . Abhira has kids take responsibility of them n house and Armaan will earn the money .. it is archaic but still not meant in a way to break the marriage which Ruhi n Sanjay want

Phufasa shaadhi todna nahi chahthe...He only want Armaan out of that house and firm.

.But he is hitting at wrong stone by agreeing with this contract plan...smiley39

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

At the risk of offending abhira(mostly) & abhimaan fans(to certain extend. abhi se sorry bolti hoon, but have to say this, because that's what writers are showing), it feels mummy papa ke izzat bachane mummy papa ko hi aana pada. This is not the first time cvs showing abhira failing in whatever she was trying to do. I can't recollect even 1 instance she outsmarted the grey characters, sab ram bharose ho raha hain, abhira ka kaam sirf rona hain... Chahe woh divorce ke baad ka accommodation arrangements ho ya engagement mein ring ko safely rakhna ya janmastami ki tayyari teek se karna ya phir yeh function sponsor karna.

I don't think if her parents were alive they would have wanted her to marry in such a house 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

Exactly, this is what I mentioned the other day in the EDT thread. There's no way they're portraying Abhira as the heroine, Armaan as the hero, and Abhimaan as the lead/endgame couple.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

she is made majboor to think shadi is happening on poddars side and she has 5k.after that she herself said I will give one function. Did dadi ask to host it's her side kujili only. Next she wanted loan in a fraction of idea though ar vidya opposed it. She didn't listen also next guarantor by dadi. Dadi kept on pushing her and she can't get. After that reject ar money swabhimaan samman. I will repay your amount in this loan. God's sake loan is coming through dadi. She is repaying ar from That. This time madhav papa kept aside as audience will push him from cliff. Chacha chachi offering cheques which is poddar money only. Next is order everything without money in hand and get humiliated. Will anyone do this way. Last line of yours her mother blessed in a way to stay in that House by sending money in right time then. Her father has nothing in this as he was ram ram long ago. it's only mother. Sab khaand karo aur road pe rona start karo mumma papa mein kya karoo ijjat ki baat. It's stupid plot. If dadi wants to marry them knowing everything she should keep quiet and accept orelse daily nonsense by dadi. As long as shadi not done that white devil is roaming around as umeed. 🤪 there should be a limit to anything to show. Too much rona dhona of fl. Show her working and made money in a short period of time then show the shadi she is perfectly fit in all ways. Too much insults by dadi and chillar vamp who can't do much except shadi break.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

The objective of that dance entry is to appease Kv and make her happy or irritate her more? 🤔

Obviously to prove that she isn't going to give in to KP's blackmailing. It's her patent dance. I don't mind her irritating the hell out of a woman who herself take all the decisions for Poddar Firm but doesn't allow women of her family to have a career. But after irritating KP Abhira is going to apologize/ show affection towards her smiley44

Edited by ShadowImbue - 15 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Anyways the story is just not moving .. if Kaveri n Abhira have to fight they can .. Rohit n Armaan issues have been forgotten plus IR .. why can’t they start those tracks

Kaveri does not need Abhira’s approval or blessings ..it is Abhira who needs them …that is the context ... rest Kaveri is a vile, manipulative woman ..no two ways about that .!
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

CVs took the feedback that there should be focus on Ab's career track quite seriously👏 👏Couple of hours left for the function that she is organizing where apparently everyone and the media is invited and with no concrete plan on how to arrange the funds, we see Ab going to court?

Itna feedback leke karna hota to abhi tak ruhi ka mundan na ho jata smiley44

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira is misfit girl for that family armaan and abhira both should understand kyun ki carrier oriented girl can't fit to such family waha vidhya Kajol aur ruhi jaise losers hi reh sakte hain Manisha is far better but she don't want to do work so fine ..... Ruhi is telling she does work kaha kar rahi hain work only looking for lusting jethji smiley29