Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1831575276280533438?t=t8d40_LP3nh0pCBPH0VZeA&s=19

Abhi Jo track chal raha hain yeh two ke neche bhi ja sakta hain smiley17

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I would have watch ghum but thing is aise copy Kiya hain ki mujhe original ho yaad aata hain and they actors were far better there 😍😍

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As if DKP cares, they would be happy just to see Anupama racing ahead. 2.6.

Edited by Solitudelover - 14 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

and this is why anupama ki udhaan gets promos twice a month smiley27smiley37

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

As if DKP cares, they would be happy just to see Anupama racing ahead. 2.6.

Who the hell is watching that show yaar😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

The objective of that dance entry is to appease Kv and make her happy or irritate her more? 🤔

That's what ..money does make you wanna dance ..but will it not look like she's showing off ..more so, rubbing dadisas defeat on her face? Are we sure this is the family she's getting married into ?smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

CVs took the feedback that there should be focus on Ab's career track quite seriously👏 👏Couple of hours left for the function that she is organizing where apparently everyone and the media is invited and with no concrete plan on how to arrange the funds, we see Ab going to court?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This is the third show of DKP that I am following ..actually second if we don’t count Gen 1 as a separate show ..so between Gen 1, KTLK and this one, I can say with certainty that this is the worst written among the three ..this despite having solid plot points ..the writing is so contrived and convenient and I get the feeling that the writers stalk SM platforms, so they can address all those lacunae that viewers point out …it is appalling that professional writers can actually function like this ..taking feedback is one thing but this is a case of literally addressing every crater sized plot hole after it is called out ….i don’t watch or even follow any other show and so I am not aware if they are also just as bad or worse …but whatever, I can’t believe what a once relatively decent show has descended to ..it is just so sad frankly !

exactly they have the worst written script they have so many plot points and rather than using it in a fast pace they are dragging this wedding ..

Ghum has very very poor direction but look at the pace the story is moving .. plots are shifting every week …all the actors are performing well ..and they also bring in humour in a 30 minute show

over here the show is not going beyond wedding functions and contracts for the last 5 months

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's what ..money does make you wanna dance ..but will it not look like she's showing off ..more so, rubbing dadisas defeat on her face? Are we sure this is the family she's getting married into ?smiley36

with these actions and riling dadi will do more next why not she is more aged and egoistic too. There is a saying tege daka laga koodadu means don't stretch a string till it's cut 🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The objective of that dance entry is to appease Kv and make her happy or irritate her more? 🤔

I don’t understand Abhira ..on the one hand, she wants to be loved and accepted as badi bahu ..on the other hand, she does those things that are proven triggers guaranteed to send Kaveri into a tizzy ..what exactly does Abhira want ..or what is it that the writers want to portray her as …

P.S - before people come at me with sticks and stones, I am not talking of the prenup contract or any such thing deliberately designed to oppress Abhira ..🙏🏼