Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All start looking for a new name, cause yeh aurat said if she doesn't stop the wedding then her name isn't Ru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooufpjL_7f4

Why was the episode today just 16-17 minutes smiley44

For that kasam only I want Armaan and Abhira to get married .. so that Ruhi can be called uske aukat wala naam ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

so spoiler is saying Ruhi will stir up some issue to create problem in the event. UGH. FGS Manisha, can you please expose the %$#%# . how the heck is she constantly getting away with some BS or other.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

so spoiler is saying Ruhi will stir up some issue to create problem in the event. UGH. FGS Manisha, can you please expose the %$#%# . how the heck is she constantly getting away with some BS or other.

Ruhi will doubt aspersions on abhira’s character as Abhira met an unsavoury man in the BTS .. and then Kaveri will say which fund matured for the shadi function then it will be revealed Abhira has sold the Mussorie resort to fund the wedding function

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ruhi will doubt aspersions on abhira’s character as Abhira met an unsavoury man in the BTS .. and then Kaveri will say which fund matured for the shadi function then it will be revealed Abhira has sold the Mussorie resort to fund the wedding function

Ruhi will doubt Abhira's character?I dint hear a better joke than thissmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Uska khud ka character kya hainsmiley37smiley37smiley37 Is she thinking something on the lines of "keeping umeed on ur jethji is the purest feeling ever"smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Sanju Kaaju, Cousins, Mannu Meenu....everyone knows about the loan, except Armaan? smiley39smiley37smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

This is the third show of DKP that I am following ..actually second if we don’t count Gen 1 as a separate show ..so between Gen 1, KTLK and this one, I can say with certainty that this is the worst written among the three ..this despite having solid plot points ..the writing is so contrived and convenient and I get the feeling that the writers stalk SM platforms, so they can address all those lacunae that viewers point out …it is appalling that professional writers can actually function like this ..taking feedback is one thing but this is a case of literally addressing every crater sized plot hole after it is called out ….i don’t watch or even follow any other show and so I am not aware if they are also just as bad or worse …but whatever, I can’t believe what a once relatively decent show has descended to ..it is just so sad frankly !

Edited by sharadrocks - 14 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kipling uncle ka bhi kya timing hai😃

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The objective of that dance entry is to appease Kv and make her happy or irritate her more? 🤔