News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

I again went to that detached to this serial mode.Daily Abhira ki insult ,kaveri 's cruel behaviour,Ruhi ki lust and self centred dekh dekhke bore hogayi.Now according to spoilers Shaadi will also not happen .kaveri and Ruhi will win

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WTH is dkp giving her good fitting outfit in the night and sleeveless too smiley7

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Neil’s death was unfortunate and he died, doing a good deed. Anisha was cheating on Kairav and threatened him with suicide if he broke up, then slipped and fell to her death. Aarohi died because all the adults around were stupid enough to give a child car keys and leave her unsupervised in the car afterwards. Akshu & Kairav simply were the scapegoats in all of this. I hope Abhira slaps the shit out of Ruhi for maligning her mum’s name.

She should do the same with daadisa , phuphasa and vidhya also. Roohi only blames Akshara for what she heard as a child and what everyone including elders in the family believes. But Poddars don't even know who Akshara is still call her characterless and gold digger.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

They really came straight from shooting cause they're still wearing engagement rings. It doesn't same to bother the audience as much, now all used to it smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaadi hogi. There will be drama, delays etc but shaadi will happen. They know audience will not watch if they stop shaadi of Abhimaan which is the most awaited event

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Neil’s death was unfortunate and he died, doing a good deed. Anisha was cheating on Kairav and threatened him with suicide if he broke up, then slipped and fell to her death. Aarohi died because all the adults around were stupid enough to give a child car keys and leave her unsupervised in the car afterwards. Akshu & Kairav simply were the scapegoats in all of this. I hope Abhira slaps the shit out of Ruhi for maligning her mum’s name.

Abhira should know the history in details from someone but none around her at this time has the intention or capacity to tell her everything. Who will tell her about what happened to her mumma on white day or her mom left with two kids including an unborn and nobody blinked an eye.

If she knows sure she is expected to slap the shit out of these people as per her characterization ( that too I am not sure as DKP for some reason always wants to torture their so called legacy starting from Naira for sadistic reasons).

For the real truth revelation Kairav Muskaan needs to come back, otherwise all she will get is twisted version of the story like we get here in forum.

Edited by leafy2022 - 9 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But has kp insulted akshara's character?? She has questioned her parvarish multiple times, as far as I remember. If this time kp uses harsh words for her parents, then I don't see any reason for abhira to shift to poddar house after marriage or to please dadi sa every now & then

Not that I recall, it was that ghatiya Gold Digger Bhansal who question men with Aks. Now he's asking in MG dream, how much her money her mother actually left smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Now that I recall, it was that ghatiya Gold Digger Bhansal who question men with Aks. Now he's asking in MG dream, how much her money her mother actually left smiley44

Woh Galat Ho Sakte Hain Par Ghatiya Nahin Hain - Anupamaa
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Woh Galat Ho Sakte Hain Par Ghatiya Nahin Hain - Anupamaa

Bilkul sahi bola tumne smiley27smiley27

Pata nhi queen ko kya problem hai mere Pookie Bear se.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Bilkul sahi bola tumne smiley27smiley27

Pata nhi queen ko kya problem hai mere Pookie Bear se.

Waise your 6th sense whenever your cutu (foolsa) gets insulted ( rightfully) to come flying to defend his honor.. Waah waah 👏 👏 😃