Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

kaveri might be the most probable answer, but he is a whole generation elder to her technically so smiley39

They both can accuse each other and pull each others hair smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Only Mehendi, haldi and hopefully bachelor/ bachelorette remaining , right? If shaadi is going to be halted/ postponed, will they take it till the mandap for the leads considering dkp's purse strings? Or they will try some sasta version?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Only Mehendi, haldi and hopefully bachelor/ bachelorette remaining , right? If shaadi is going to be halted/ postponed, will they take it till the mandap for the leads considering dkp's purse strings? Or they will try some sasta version?

Most probably they will keep the suspense of shaadi hogi ke nahi till the last moment

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

the event right before the haldi/wedding i think smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

here i was talking about how I wanted the wedding to get delayed and a probable minor separation, and then i come across this on twitter and feel like a mean person smiley22

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1823267617693470773

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But has kp insulted akshara's character?? She has questioned her parvarish multiple times, as far as I remember. If this time kp uses harsh words for her parents, then I don't see any reason for abhira to shift to poddar house after marriage or to please dadi sa every now & then

I think at the the time of deal marriage revelation either phuphasa or daadisa questioned her mother's character.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Neil’s death was unfortunate and he died, doing a good deed. Anisha was cheating on Kairav and threatened him with suicide if he broke up, then slipped and fell to her death. Aarohi died because all the adults around were stupid enough to give a child car keys and leave her unsupervised in the car afterwards. Akshu & Kairav simply were the scapegoats in all of this. I hope Abhira slaps the shit out of Ruhi for maligning her mum’s name.

Originally posted by: viji2111

I think at the the time of deal marriage revelation either phuphasa or daadisa questioned her mother's character.

it's fufasa first told na jane tumhari maa kis kis ke sath. Later vidya said after deal shadi is out your mummmma taught you this karke. Dadi said chi chi sharm nahi athi ek mard ke sath room share karke hume pehle hi bata deti. Any day insulting abheera is their surviving technique in trp chart

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Neil’s death was unfortunate and he died, doing a good deed. Anisha was cheating on Kairav and threatened him with suicide if he broke up, then slipped and fell to her death. Aarohi died because all the adults around were stupid enough to give a child car keys and leave her unsupervised in the car afterwards. Akshu & Kairav simply were the scapegoats in all of this. I hope Abhira slaps the shit out of Ruhi for maligning her mum’s name.

@ bold: it was arohi..,, she gave the bag with keys to ruhi…. Just to talk on the phone…. This she did when ziddi ruhi was adamant to drive a car that morning!!! I mean.. how stupid csn it get…. Phone per baat karni hai to keys thams do uss ziddi beti ko Jo car drive karni ki Itni zyada zidd kar rahi thi!!!

I always find Argo as the main culprit….

Edited by India_TV - 9 days ago

Screenshot_2024-09-10-18-11-28-141_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Another Circulated spoiler by gossip tv 🤗

Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago