Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

kisko udaye Madhav ko??... Useless furnituresmiley7

Han ye sahi rahega. Uda do.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If kaveri indeed accuses akshara then high chance of abhira calling off the wedding, matlab that girl is doing everything possible to keep up the honor of her parents & kaveri even after witnessing everything still is insensitive toh why should she get married in that household. But again calling off wedding doesn't imply that she will break up with armaan.

Kaveri ki soch ke liye armaan is not to be blamed, unless armaan hides the truth & abhira gets heart broken learning it in a twisted way. Still choti si separation hi hogi, because by that time if abhira learns about her relationship with goenkas then chances are less that she will shift to goenka house & after breaking off wedding don't think she will stay at oh. And abhira won't be kept away from both families for more than 2-3 episodessmiley17

I think KP will get to know abt Ak, and when KP accuses so that truth could come out, it will be high chances MG will reveal the truth

Ab koi reason tho hona chahiye to reveal the truth

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maahi11

I think KP will get to know abt Ak, and when KP accuses so that truth could come out, it will be high chances MG will reveal the truth

KP ya Sanju hi provoke karega just like today 's episode

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That depends if Armaan does not have the spine to defend a girl who was not even born when all the incidents happen … and Kaveri can overlook all the kaand Ruhi did .. plus her questionable parentage

It will be good fun to have bhookhi bhabhi in the house hawking her wares to jethji infront of husband and in laws .. Poddars have one Ruhi to satisfy all the brothers .. even Aryan n krish need not look at any one

@bold : armaan should be the first one to defend abhira with or without proof. He is also at receiving end of kaveri's wrath for something his parents did before he was born

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Hasn't KP already insulted AK and Abhira's parentage 2-3 times, but Abhira still wants her blessing. Toh Abhi kya hoga that she will not want to marry.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Chances hain for kp to accuse akshara, that will push abhira to search for her mumma's relatives. As of today's episode she was disinterested in knowing anything about them, there need to be a good reason for abhira to dig in the past.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I love how different Abhira is in Kaveri's and Manish's dreams. To Kaveri she is a cheeky, fun gold-digger who will take her family away from her. To Manish she is a sad, spineless sacrificial lamp. smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I love how different Abhira is in Kaveri's and Manish's dreams. To Kaveri she is a cheeky, fun gold-digger who will take her family away from her. To Manish she is a sad, spineless sacrificial lamp. smiley36

Armaan ko ek baar pata chalna chahiye MG ke way of thinking about his aanewala Kal smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan toh pakka thapad khaega from MG.smiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hasn't KP already insulted AK and Abhira's parentage 2-3 times, Abhira still wants her blessing. Toh Abhi kya hoga that she will not want to marry.

But has kp insulted akshara's character?? She has questioned her parvarish multiple times, as far as I remember. If this time kp uses harsh words for her parents, then I don't see any reason for abhira to shift to poddar house after marriage or to please dadi sa every now & then