Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I read a comment in previous page & I completely agree to it that armaan might get to know the truth before abhira. Today's armaan abhira convo and abhira's pov wrt to her mumma's family might force him to keep it hidden from her and then when she gets to know that he was aware might lead to a conflict between them for a short period(abhira also has hidden kp's torture from armaan so both will patch up on the point that dono ek dusre ko hurt hone se bachaane ke liye baat chupayi)

exactly exactly. My khyali pulao is that they had Armaan have this blood family convo with Abhira + plus see Abhira's love for manish and their connection in yesterday's episode for a reason. Armaan may come to know about the truth first, and delay revealing it to her just because how much manish means to her even if she is not aware of the blood relation.

Kaveri's blackmail truth and this would be a perfect ground for conflict, which can last at least 3-4 episodes. Uskey baad tum cheesy, stupid, meri ho, etc smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/VEhEkrC3-Ts?si=ykCOZ7Py-UqLR6nK

Not Rohit adding rats and mosquitoessmiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

exactly exactly. My khyali pulao is that they had Armaan have this blood family convo with Abhira + plus see Abhira's love for manish and their connection in yesterday's episode for a reason. Armaan may come to know about the truth first, and delay revealing it to her just because how much manish means to her even if she is not aware of the blood relation.

Kaveri's blackmail truth and this would be a perfect ground for conflict, which can last at least 3-4 episodes. Uskey baad tum cheesy, stupid, meri ho, etc smiley36

I was hoping they hurry up the wedding so that drama like who is the head of the law firm type of issues comes up .. but they won’t play on that

Also they had pushed the revelation too much .. but now are playing on flashbacks because Pranali ka new show is going to start in colors .. so they will reduce her footage here .. if she had not signed a new show .. abhi bhi Manish ko latkaye rakhte ..

now atleast his presence and trauma has some sense

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I soo wish armaan remembers his dialogues about khoon ke rishte & mumma ki family etc etc at the time of shivani revelation alsosmiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t see abhira and Armaan separating..not now and maybe not ever..because somehow they seem to,have that solid bond that both Gen 2 and 3 couple didn’t have. Abhimaan depend on each other for survival..because they don’t have anybody else in life who,loves them unconditionally…Anyway..I think the wedding could be put on hold and abhimaan together..will go,and find proof of aksharas innocence..so,everyone can finally shut up..about akshara being responsible for all those peoples deaths.

Today Khoon ka rishta was an important clue … and it’s a point

Which may come back .. Armaan may know the Manish and Abhira connection.. and can understand the reason why MG is hiding it .. because he knows Ruhi blames Akshara Masi and gets triggered .. Ruhi had told him this .. and he can correlate Ruhi getting triggered on Akshara’s birthday .. and also the car accident..

But Abhira also knows something she knows that the Rose garden house belonged to Armaan’s mother .. it has been told that shivani is dead.. but later on she can be brought back alive ..there were many clues there in the house the camera , some old pics which may reveal her face

And she may come back with a family or even better a daughter who is actually Armaan’s younger sister / half sister ..

There are many ways .. sautela and real tracks can be played

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Phuphasa ki smile haye smiley42

Screenshot_2024-09-10-13-25-00-457_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When did marrying someone after divorce became characterless??? Aisa hai toh Manish ka almost 80% family is characterlesssmiley39Dumb dadi is worried about dead person's character whereas naak ke niche characterless bahu kaand pe kaand ki jaa rahi hai, woh nahi dikh raha. This show is becoming extremely confusing day by day. smiley29
Edited by Debospeaks - 10 days ago

Phuphasa ki smile haye smiley42

Screenshot_2024-09-10-13-25-00-457_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

ammo what a miracle madhav with ruhi😛
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

haila, woh toh khooni thi na, abhi characterless bhi hogayi smiley3