Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ofcourse it's a dream

We are talking about future possibilities. I don't think Abhira is ever going to sacrifice Armaan.

She won't. She loves him too much. Also, she is not a typical sacrifical heroine. Akshu would have, but not Abhira. Like you said, MG must be projecting Akshara's traits on her daughter Abhira.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I had told this before as well that the ONLY thing that can make Abhira back out from the wedding is her mother. Imo she may say that she will only get married after she proves her mom's innocence, and hence a short separation. Armaan Abhira have been in the sugary sweet zone for long now, they need some angst in the relationship.

Also, I want this to happen, just to see how Ruhi plans to fulfill her umeed when Abhira is out of the equation smiley37

@Bold But why would that result in separation?🤔 Armaan should be ( ideally) supporting her in that phase

she should make a revised 10 step plan to remove him then

woh bekar hi koi doubt hi kya 🤗
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Is this a compensation for this episode

Screenshot_2024-09-10-11-41-26-127_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

THEN I AM A HATER

one more word

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab tho ye bhi daily routine hua hoga.. Compensating for the episodes 😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

@Bold But why would that result in separation?🤔 Armaan should be ( ideally) supporting her in that phase

not really a separation but at least conflicts that go beyond hum dono stupid hain smiley8 Armaan will no doubt support her if she goes on this spree, but he may say pahele shaddi ho jaane doh phir saath mai dekhenge smiley24 at this point i would count them living in separate homes as a separation, as it would definitely give them separation anxiety considering they have been living under the same roof for too long. smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I don’t see abhira and Armaan separating..not now and maybe not ever..because somehow they seem to,have that solid bond that both Gen 2 and 3 couple didn’t have. Abhimaan depend on each other for survival..because they don’t have anybody else in life who,loves them unconditionally…Anyway..I think the wedding could be put on hold and abhimaan together..will go,and find proof of aksharas innocence..so,everyone can finally shut up..about akshara being responsible for all those peoples deaths.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t see abhira and Armaan separating..not now and maybe not ever..because somehow they seem to,have that solid bond that both Gen 2 and 3 couple didn’t have. Abhimaan depend on each other for survival..because they don’t have anybody else in life who,loves them unconditionally…Anyway..I think the wedding could be put on hold and abhimaan together..will go,and find proof of aksharas innocence..so,everyone can finally shut up..about akshara being responsible for all those peoples deaths.

You are right, though honestly for me , solid bond , trust and unconditional support, would be something that Akshnav had . But yes AbhiMaan definitely have a good bond and support each other.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

not really a separation but at least conflicts that go beyond hum dono stupid hain smiley8 Armaan will no doubt support her if she goes on this spree, but he may say pahele shaddi ho jaane doh phir saath mai dekhenge smiley24 at this point i would count them living in separate homes as a separation, as it would definitely give them separation anxiety considering they have been living under the same roof for too long. smiley37

I read a comment in previous page & I completely agree to it that armaan might get to know the truth before abhira. Today's armaan abhira convo and abhira's pov wrt to her mumma's family might force him to keep it hidden from her and then when she gets to know that he was aware can lead to a conflict between them for a short period(abhira also has hidden kp's torture from armaan so both will patch up on the point that dono ek dusre ko hurt hone se bachaane ke liye baat chupayi)

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 10 days ago