Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

To me that was manish projecting akshu's personality on abhira. That bit and her chill at her mom being responsible for two deaths was ridiculously out of character, cause I fully expect abhira to slap ruhi back if she pulls of such a stunt fr. I want to believe that they had the blood family conversation of armaan-abhira for this very reason.

Even i don't think they're going to bring up Neil's death. if they do that they would have to explore the whole Akshu and Birlas connection and they're definitely not going to bring up the Birlas. I mean MG is not even thinking about Abhir at this pointsmiley5
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So MG has outdone Kv by far in the 'Most Dramatic Dream' category ?😀

I had told this before as well that the ONLY thing that can make Abhira back out from the wedding is her mother. Imo she may say that she will only get married after she proves her mom's innocence, and hence a short separation. Armaan Abhira have been in the sugary sweet zone for long now, they need some angst in the relationship.

Also, I want this to happen, just to see how Ruhi plans to fulfill her umeed when Abhira is out of the equation smiley37

that umeed will not fulfil with rohit alive🤣
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Missing the helpful forum log who used to post Abhimaan content from the episodes🙁

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Even i don't think they're going to bring up Neil's death. if they do that they would have to explore the whole Akshu and Birlas connection and they're definitely not going to bring up the Birlas. I mean MG is not even thinking about Abhir at this pointsmiley5

No fr, this is among the biggest missteps of the track imo. Like how are you not thinking about the literal child Akshu left home with smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that umeed will not fulfil with rohit alive🤣

she should make a revised 10 step plan to remove him then

Solitudelover thumbnail

Btw what are the pink outfits for if the Punjabi outfit is for sangeet? Exclusively for the rain sequence?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Missing the helpful forum log who used to post Abhimaan content from the episodes🙁

doing my good deed for the day

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833323820893266383

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833324378815090990

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Btw what are the pink outfits for if the Punjabi outfit is for sangeet? Exclusively for the rain sequence?

parivaarik rain sequence to be specificsmiley1

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

parivaarik rain sequence to be specificsmiley1

Mujhe koi ye batayega Armaan ye kalesh discussion keliye white dress joh uska Normal wardrobe se alag kyu pehn rah hai smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 10 days ago