Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

shaadi nahi krni thi na. Itni shaadiyan karwai hai dkp ne ek dhang ka track nahi likha ja raha inse?smiley7 i don't want the wedding to happen right now.

Also i feel like Manish's dream (and our nightmare) is parallel to the dream he had before the RuMaal wedding and that dream came true (in a different way ofc) lagta hai isme bhi aisa hi kuch hoga. Abhira break off the wedding Ruhi deserves a chance to get her true lovesmiley42

I had told this before as well that the ONLY thing that can make Abhira back out from the wedding is her mother. Imo she may say that she will only get married after she proves her mom's innocence, and hence a short separation. Armaan Abhira have been in the sugary sweet zone for long now, they need some angst in the relationship.

Also, I want this to happen, just to see how Ruhi plans to fulfill her umeed when Abhira is out of the equation smiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I had told this before as well that the ONLY thing that can make Abhira back out from the wedding is her mother. Imo she may say that she will only get married after she proves her mom's innocence, and hence a short separation. Armaan Abhira have been in the sugary sweet zone for long now, they need some angst in the relationship.

Also, I want this to happen, just to see how Ruhi plans to fulfill her umeed when Abhira is out of the equation smiley37

This would be sm better than whatever they're showing right now. i just hope woh dream ki tarah "main tumhara haq nahi chhin sakti " wali nautanki na karesmiley5
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This would be sm better than whatever they're showing right now. i just hope woh dream ki tarah "main tumhara haq nahi chhin sakti " wali nautanki na karesmiley5

To me that was manish projecting akshu's personality on abhira. That bit and her chill at her mom being responsible for two deaths was ridiculously out of character, cause I fully expect abhira to slap ruhi back if she pulls of such a stunt fr. I want to believe that they had the blood family conversation of armaan-abhira for this very reason.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

To me that was manish projecting akshu's personality on abhira. That bit and her chill at her mom being responsible for two deaths was ridiculously out of character, cause I fully expect abhira to slap ruhi back if she pulls of such a stunt fr. I want to believe that they had the blood family conversation of armaan-abhira for this very reason.

And why on earth Armaan and Rohit will be chill for this nautanki smiley37...Imagine Armaan comes to know about MG's way of thinking smiley37

Dekho, Abhira is never shown to be a sacrificial lamb. Neither she has ever treated Armaan as an object. That was just Mg projecting Akshu s image over Abhira. Also, Ruhi is married and her husband is very much part of her life.

Toh Abhira sacrificing does not make sense.

Either it is leading to Abhira having some serious health condition, due to all the torture she is facing, that will prompt Mg to call off the wedding. Abhira might be in coma or suffer Amnesia to protest

Or Abhira will postpone the wedding up until she proves Akshu innocent. Armaan will obviously support her.

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Dekho, Abhira is never shown to be a sacrificial lamb. Neither she has ever treated Armaan as an object. That was just Mg projecting Akshu s image over Abhira. Also, Ruhi is married and her husband is very much part of her life.

Either it is leading to Abhira having some serious health condition, due to all the torture she is facing, that will prompt Mg to call off the wedding. Abhira might be in coma or suffer Amnesia to protest

Or Abhira will postpone the wedding up until she proves Akshu innocent. Armaan will obviously support her.

this is just you manifesting a memory loss tracksmiley37smiley42
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

And why on earth Armaan and Rohit will be chill for this nautanki smiley37...Imagine Armaan comes to know about MG's way of thinking smiley37

Woh pakka bhaag k shaddi kar lega, cause he is in a very risks nahi lene ka mode smiley36

however, i do think armaan may come to know about her family before abhira, like kathik came to know about og akshara's death truth before naira smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

It could be MG's dream since in precap they are getting engaged

this is just you manifesting a memory loss tracksmiley37smiley42

I am chanelling My inner Ruhi. Umeed haa. Mujhe umeed haa ek memory loss track ki smiley42

On a serious note they are re-doing a lot of Gen 2 track and Abhira is so Naira coded. Though might as well do the memory loss track.

It has such great potential for angst

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

It could be MG's dream since in precap they are getting engaged

Ofcourse it's a dream

We are talking about future possibilities. I don't think Abhira is ever going to sacrifice Armaan.