Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv ko bhi diya hai na..you are missing the obvious smiley27

Chachisa and Kajal ko bhi

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't know why alll of a sudden kp is scared of armaan. Kuch din pehle tak paraya bula rahi thi.. Itni dar hain toh woh sab bahi bolti nasmiley39

I think she’s scared because she’s sensing that she’s losing the power she had over him …it is still there but not what it used to be …the ganda khoon was a means to control him by reminding him what a big favour she was doing to him by keeping him in the house ..there have been multiple instances since then when Armaan has been able to see through her naked manipulation .:when she pushed him to continue with the wedding, when she took Abhira to meet Ruhi and revealed the past in a twisted way and then when she went ahead and got the divorce process completed despite knowing what was in his heart and mind ..but the vestiges of the ingrained guilt remain and that’s why he’s still sticking to her and the house ..it is my hope that Shivani’s truth will expose her completely for the hypocrite she is, if not a criminal …I so want Armaan to thank them for the years of support but clearly state that he cannot be in a family that betrayed his birth mother and made him believe that she was some kind of a gold digger .:but going by their track record, aisa kuch nahi honewala hai..they have successfully destroyed every single track so far ..why spare this one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by sharadrocks - 11 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Patiala hi hoga...Ab kaunsa colour and sleeve kaisa hai yahi dhekna hai .hair and Makeup pe zyada creativity na dhikaye...

abhiras hair just thick and straight looks good..like we saw a few times during shehs period..the first time she went to goenkas house in the blue outfit..she looked so good. But since Rohit Purohit entered..her hair is awful most of the time…with those curls and bangs and extensions..🤦🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think she’s scared because she’s sensing that she’s losing the power she had over him …it is still there but not what it used to be …the ganda khoon was a means to control him by reminding him what a big favour she was doing to him by keeping him in the house ..there have been multiple instances since then when Armaan has been able to see through her naked manipulation .:when she pushed him to continue with the wedding, when she took Abhira to meet Ruhi and revealed the past in a twisted way and then when she went ahead and got the divorce process completed despite knowing what was in his heart and mind ..but the vestiges of the ingrained guilt remain and that’s why he’s still sticking to her and the house ..it is my hope that Shivani’s truth will expose her completely for the hypocrite she is, if not a criminal …I so want Armaan to thank them for the years of support but clearly state that he cannot be in a family that betrayed his birth mother and made him believe that she was some kind of a gold digger .:but going by their track record, aisa kuch nahi honewala hai..they have successfully destroyed every single track so far ..why spare this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

exactly…all the nasty stuff and words kaveri uses on Armaan is just to make him bend to her control…she doesn’t mean majority of the stuff…he’s her grandson..and in her own crooked way ,.she’s very proud of him and loves him as well. And she fights with him,but still eventually gives in to what he wants..like now she’s doing all this stuff and putting pressure on abhira..but she’s not trying to break them,up..she wants Armaan and abhira to marry and stay married..But she’s a control freak and wants to make everyone bend to her rules and regulations..like even the prenup she wants abhira to sign..is a way of controlling abhira completely..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/uEtjhQTqgXo?si=xsHoySMIvZUJ0YRl

A rare day when SP realizes that they have this show smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even vidya looks a lot better than her. smiley39

Someone in that styling team hates abhira, I am so sure IMG_20240909_193819.jpg

Maybe it's someone that have issue with legacy daughters cause her

mother wardrobe was trash too smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even vidya looks a lot better than her. smiley39

Someone in that styling team hates abhira, I am so sure IMG_20240909_193819.jpg

Ye ViDayan sacchi mein Dayan lag rahi hai smiley11smiley26
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Who is he again smiley25 fuyfyf
IMG_1399.jpeg

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

PMJ ..Papa Meri Jaan smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Our very own Sharadrocks favorite expression actor, and the most responsible father and pati on Gen 4 Vidya, Madhav Ji smiley42