Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

arre yaar ..sab kuch Abhira aur Kaveri ke beech hona hota toh baaki characters ko laate hi kyon.. if Shivani track is coming, I want it to be all about Armaan ..baaki sab jaaye bhaad main..this is about the very core of his identity ..I would be so pissed if they made this track about others ..Abhira can pull Armaan into corners and deliver pappis and jhappis so he feels better amidst the trauma of the past reveal ..just like they’re making Armaan do now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Armaan ka tashan bhi milega (hopefully) smiley36

Aajkal dadisa ka favorite pota bann gaya hain woh toh kuch bol nahi sakte kaise behave karega

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kyun Madhavji thappad nahin maar sakthe? 😃 yeh bhi kaam nahin hoga na..

Madhav is MG in working in progress smiley37(It's about characterization)

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Then I wisg kv will find about abhira's connection with singhanias and maheshwaris too. Then for her own benifit, she should inform them that their naira's granddaughter is gonna be their DIL. Maza aayega smiley42. Agar abhira ko family ka itna hi shauk hai toh usse ek teek taak joint family dedo na, not vampire goenkas and pagal ruhi.

Ar se inspired ho yaa Ruhi se? La La Land mein ho ya delusional ho? 😃

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Woh toh hoga hi but misunderstanding bhi hogi because Abhira rose garden wale ghar ke baare mein janti hai and usne abhi tak Armaan ko nahi bataya smiley36

Samsya ye hai ki makers ko yaad hai aise ek gulab garden hua kartha dha smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ka tashan bhi milega (hopefully) smiley36

Aajkal dadisa ka favorite pota bann gaya hain woh toh kuch bol nahi sakte kaise behave karega

I want Armaan to know that Kaveri is indulging him because she is scared that he will leave the firm or else ..yeh koi Pyar vyar nahi ..isn’t that what Rohit told her ? Gadha Armaan needs to know that’s what he is ..a load bearing donkey that’s holding up the Poddar firm ..which of course Abhira is going to hilaofy sooner or later smiley37
DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Shaadi ke baad hi aayega. Shivani track is actually an opportunity for them to create misunderstandings between Abhimaansmiley36

I would be totally ok if they have fights because Abhira is in team Shivani. The way Vidya keeps flipping on her, I would love to see Shivani dotting on her daughter in law and they have an amazing relationship.

Her current mayka is useless, and sasural even more useless... give that girl a real relation. Arman not accepting his bio mom doesnt mean anything.

Edited by DaisyDiva - 11 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I want Armaan to know that Kaveri is indulging him because she is scared that he will leave the firm or else ..yeh koi Pyar vyar nahi ..isn’t that what Rohit told her ? Gadha Armaan needs to know that’s what he is ..a load bearing donkey that’s holding up the Poddar firm ..which of course Abhira is going to hilaofy sooner or later smiley37

KP is scared of Armaan ...She is somewhere expecting warna kya 2.0 moment.When he first come to say leave the contract she thought Armaan knows about loan blackmail matter and began sweating and began to blurt the truth ..

But she also know that Abhira and baaki poddars will not say anything to Armaan smiley39so again coming with new new khatron ki khilladi task ...

Originally posted by: DaisyDiva

I would be totally ok if they have fights because Abhira is in team Shivani. The way Vidya keeps flipping on her, I would love to see Shivani dotting on her daughter in law and they have an amazing relationship.

I don't think Shivani will come back.
Visszz thumbnail
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

They should do a Christian wedding actually, it would be very pretty, plus Armaan sa ko dhakkey bhi nahi khaney padenge to get a kiss.