News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I came up with a way that KP can see Ab relatives real fast DKP favorite way of death, by going close to a cliff and falling or from @ 9:24, and get stabbed multiple times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNb9YjilmY

My favorite is Radha screaming at Gopi, I killed why are you doing here smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pura show hi badal gaya tha iss iconic scene ke baad. Who would’ve thought that the gavar who’d wash laptops could violently stab her own sister.

I want this scene to get recreated here with you know who..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Look at this edit👏. This stuff hit so different compare to what makers serve in the episode. Dkp walo learn from here https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1832818348490358911?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Sachin Ji, did a fantastic job in that scene and was so believable. The episodes being 17 minutes is hurting editing but still he nailed it.

Now that dhongi buddha can go to hell. Dkp you better give us back our tashan Ab, not this P-Nanu jab. especially this is about her Mumma

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Pura show hi badal gaya tha iss iconic scene ke baad. Who would’ve thought that the gavar who’d wash laptops could violently stab her own sister.

I want this scene to get recreated here with you know who..

Kokila was supposed to be a negative character who tried to show off in front of Mota Bhabhi of having a better bahu than her. And then the whole show turned upside down.🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Kokila was supposed to be a negative character who tried to show off in front of Mota Bhabhi of having a better bahu than her. And then the whole show turned upside down.🤣

Kokila was a literal dayan when the show began. She was so rude to everyone including Baa, Mota Bhabhi and her husband. Her relationship with Ahem was beyond creepy. She receives her karma after the leaps which was good. Hope the same happens to Kaveri,
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Twitter and insta editors and even SBS and other channel cameramen are more talented than dkp folks. They get better angles, do better editing than dkp 9 out of 10 times.

dkp crew is bad in lots of stuff,.and styling and makeup is high up there..🤦🏻‍♀️
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Oh then I would've loved her even more then I do now. Wow she would've been so wicked and more entertaining if possible. Kokila-ben Modi is in the hall of fame smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Sachin Ji, did a fantastic job in that scene and was so believable. The episodes being 17 minutes is hurting editing but still he nailed it.

Now that dhongi buddha can go to hell. Dkp you better give us back our tashan Ab, not this P-Nanu jab. especially this is about her Mumma

yes rishta episodes are like the shortest on Starplus…I wonder why 🤔
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Oh then I would've loved her even more then I do now. Wow she would've been so wicked and more entertaining if possible. Kokila-ben Modi is in the hall of fame smiley42

She actually was negative in the initial episodes smiley36

https://youtu.be/frzk-yPSLRA?feature=shared

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes rishta episodes are like the shortest on Starplus…I wonder why 🤔

To give 6 other shows on SP 30 minutes each smiley39

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

I just feel like Ab has this illusion of big fat joint family equals perfect family. This illusion needs to break. Bcz in reality its nothing like that. Vo bhi tab when u have a supremely toxic one like Poddars.

kaveri is being so petty now..it’s downright disgusting..she knows abhira has no family..so she’s doing all this just to get her to agree to that ridiculous agreement..it’s like a challenge to kaveri now..every morning..she probably wakes up and thinks ..how can I beat abhira today 😂