Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hope Armaan realizes that Abhira is compromising way too much and doing things she never would just to get married to him. He should tell her that this is not the Abhira he adores. Her ability to nip the BS in the bud is her strength but by trying to bend for his pathetic family she will only end up breaking. Theres no end to these ridiculous demands and ego clashes. Abhira seems to think Kaveri will stop after a point but that woman is heartless.

I just feel like Ab has this illusion of big fat joint family equals perfect family. This illusion needs to break. Bcz in reality its nothing like that. Vo bhi tab when u have a supremely toxic one like Poddars.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Lol this is a good one Ab telling dadisa that her relatives can’t come but she can join them upsmiley37 https://x.com/pinkhuexs/status/1832671470327120005?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

snoop dogg is wearing glasses and a hat and says " say what hold up "

I keep seeing this, what are your talking about with Ab relatives, gawar really asked for Ab to bring her relatives, from where and how

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I keep seeing this, what are your talking about with Ab relatives, gawar really asked for Ab to bring her relatives, from where and how

I think Dadi meant Abhira needs to bring them from Aasman. Thats the reason y we call her as Aasman Poddarsmiley36

I think rishta is turning into horror show. No doubt we already have bhootnis like Ru KP and swarna but now they want to demo ussmiley37…… Ab dead relatives VS bhootnissmiley39
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

I think Dadi meant Abhira needs to bring them from Aasman. Thats the reason y we call her as Aasman Poddarsmiley36

That POS keep pushing the goal post, like what the hell. The girl wanted to throw one event to honor her parents she did it. btw I didn't see media wali there like she claim would be there. Now she want's one more event and this will be the last and she so sure Ab will lose. smiley7

All cause she lost the chance to trap Ab in prenup. Question since the show started has KP won any challenge against, this hai ladki

That POS keep pushing the goal post, like what the hell. The girl wanted to throw one event to honor her parents she did it. btw I didn't see media wali there like she claim would be there. Now she want's one more event and this will be the last and she so sure Ab will lose. smiley7

All cause she lost the chance to trap Ab in prenup. Question since the show started has KP won any challenge against, this hai ladki

I dont remember any🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Actually nowadays I no longer enjoy KP- Ab tashan scenes. KP has turned too toxic to my liking. I really thought she would be someone like Dadisaa of Balika Vadhu🥲🥲
Edited by Docworld - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just feel like Ab has this illusion of big fat joint family equals perfect family. This illusion needs to break. Bcz in reality its nothing like that. Vo bhi tab when u have a supremely toxic one like Poddars.

Yeah but its not her fault. She has never had a family. Dur seh family always looks like one big happy unit. But every family has issues. Moreover she's been told multiple times that before her poddars were supposedly this happy unit and she is the storm that shook them and when something like that is repeatedly reinforced, somewhere she believes it. so in her mind if she tries harder this time around, maybe everything will be better. The onus falls on Armaam and honestly on other elders like V, M or Manisha to say that she doesn't need to change herself or bend over backwards until she breaks to fit in. I don't understand why someone like Manisha is so mute. She knows everything about everything but just dresses up for events and occasionally says a few comforting words. She doesn't get real with V in a firm way. She doesn't expose Ruhi. And Kaveri ke aage toh zabaan nahi khulti. She's a mother, she's a woman. Its disappointing that people just watch mutely as Ab fights solo battles. Giving money is not a solution to Ab's problems . I am glad they offered money because atleast it shows they care. But that was never a solution. If Ab took their monetary , help she'd be insulted for that too. Madhav jo beti jaap kar raha tha, ab usko kuch nahi dikhta.

I just feel like Ab has this illusion of big fat joint family equals perfect family. This illusion needs to break. Bcz in reality it’s nothing like that. Vo bhi tab when u have a supremely toxic one like Poddars.

Goenka’s se connection janne ke baadh, Ruhi Birla jaise badi behan mil ne ke baadh illusion apne aap toot jayegi hopefully 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Goenka’s se connection janne ke baadh, Ruhi Birla jaise badi behan mil ne ke baadh apne aap illusion toot jayegi hopefully 😂

Hopefully aisa hi ho.. Goenka bhakti mode mein chali naa jaaye 🙏🙏🙏🙏

We will get rain romance 🤩smiley27smiley42 bas isko cute na banade ye log