Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

How did I miss this post of Badshah & Pufferfish smiley37

I don’t miss both of them but yes I do miss atimes recent epis of rishta. They used to play salt pepper scissors. A times they behaved like sisters

Ab sisters wali feel hi nahi aayegi

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The problem there was badshah n pufferfish were looking more like a couple and Abhira was looking like a good friend .. Ghum 2 jaisa ho jata where Reeva n Ishan were looking more in sync

With Armaan 2.0 yeh problem kabhi bhi nahi hui

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I miss their bond. They actually behaved like sisters. Old Roohi had a soft corner for Abhira. I wish she could play EHMMBH with Abhira after the IR smiley28
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t miss both of them but yes I do miss atimes recent epis of rishta. They used to play salt pepper scissors. A times they behaved like sisters

Ab sisters wali feel hi nahi aayegi

I don't want to see any sisterly bond with these too, and they played that game with Ruhaya 2.0 and it just seem off it wasn't the same like with 1.0.

Lol this is a good one Ab telling dadisa that her relatives can’t come but she can join them upsmiley37 https://x.com/pinkhuexs/status/1832671470327120005?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I miss their bond. They actually behaved like sisters. Old Roohi had a soft corner for Abhira. I wish she could play EHMMBH with Abhira after the IR smiley28

From Ru-Ab??? Kuch zyaada umeed nahi hai aapko???? Bacch is gonna scream 1000 times more harder😅😅

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Edited..
Edited by Docworld - 13 days ago

Word Count: 0

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Lol this is a good one Ab telling dadisa that her relatives can’t come but she can join them upsmiley37 https://x.com/pinkhuexs/status/1832671470327120005?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

This is the best one she can buy a one way tkt to send Kaveri n Sanjay to meet Abhira ke rishtedar

Pinecone thumbnail

I hope Armaan realizes that Abhira is compromising way too much and doing things she never would just to get married to him. He should tell her that this is not the Abhira he adores. Her ability to nip the BS in the bud is her strength but by trying to bend for his pathetic family she will only end up breaking. Theres no end to these ridiculous demands and ego clashes. Abhira seems to think Kaveri will stop after a point but that woman is heartless.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So many memes on this scene. Might make a few edits myself smiley36
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 13 days ago