Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Are you talking about the marriage part that I mentioned. Well her husband was linked to two senior actresses. She should have been seen as a part of the younger group,for a longer time. Just my opinion. I see her as someone,who could have influenced young trendy lifestyle,fashion,accesories etc. She started a maternity line instead..

LOL once again..

@ Bold : WOW!!! Just wow!!

Shaming women for choosing maternity line instead of lifestyle and fashion trends??""

Such broad mentality on display

Bravo!!

Slow caps..

Also the senior actresses her husband was associated with were also associated with many actors/non-actors in the past?? So what???

But leave all these, just let me know the answer of my original question :"How does her personal choices got anything to do with her professional choices??"

Why does what you see her as should have coincided with what she has wanted/wants from her life..???

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

She always copies Deepika in everything. All these because she wants to dress up for cannes.

Alia, if she will, will dress up for Cannes as Loreal's brand ambassador.

So Loreal signed her up out of pity because they saw her copying Deepika in everything?smiley37

Kaha usko bomb se udaana tha aur dekho usko to Loreal ne uda liya..smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 15 days ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

All this discussion as if L'Oreal Paris is anything but a drugstore cosmetics brand smiley36

This is more of a sign that Alia is now officially being classified as old and been shifted from Maybelline to L'Oreal

Deepika's first brand at age 16 years old was Maybelline. Alia is a copycat.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

lol I see that copy police is back!! smiley29smiley36

Dear copy police, you do know that Deepika didn’t invent any of the things she does, right? . So she has also copied someone or the other. if you want to insist that Alia Copies Deepika then Deepika copies Sonam, Aishwarya and many more smiley39

Terenaina thumbnail

alia charges the lowest price out of all the actresses with movies and brands, she is cheap compared to other top actresses and she is married to a cheap man so her brand value went down after that.

Terenaina thumbnail

someone stating dp is copying sonam? how is dp copying sonam when dp became a model at age 16 and was signing to big brands, its sonam copying dp.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BinTere

Alia might be impotent and infertile but I'd still rather be that basic bitch than fazgostoso/rckRadhe/BirdieNumNum/Surly_devil and whatever the hell other accounts he uses. Pathetic mothaf*cka. bad enough he f*cks his mother every night to get to sleep, now he has to f*ck with IF with his dingbat threads. When will he die from all the STDs his mother gives him since she doesn't use condoms when she sleeps with 25 men every day????

Originally posted by: BinTere

that gay boy is not working with us. That was Gaurav, I mean fazgostoso, I mean rckRadhe, I mean BirdieNumNum, I mean Surly_Devil's other account.

He thinks we do not recognize his fake accounts but everybody knows the bitch is Gaurav. He needs new material and better yet a new face.

Shocker! Thank you for letting us know who is behind all these troll attacks. Many of us have had suspicions.