1000018787.jpg

1000018786.jpg

Absolutely incorrect information from some lame source... 🤣🤣🤣

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls002674300/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Indian_films

Even a mere google search will post so many answers right on naysayers' face about which film grossed the highest in 1991

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

Absolutely incorrect information from some lame source... 🤣🤣🤣

It's box office india....the gold standard in box office data. Not IMDB, where a user makes lists smiley37, that user is probably you. Anyways you shouldn't be too jealous, Salman only had a guest appearance in the film. It's Sanjay & Madhuris film. Hum to sirf BOI follow karte hai and they have Saudagar & Hum higher.

Edited by Haila_tu - 15 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

It's box office india....the gold standard in box office data. Not IMDB, where a user makes lists smiley37, that user is probably you. Anyways you shouldn't be too jealous, Salman only had a guest appearance in the film. It's Sanjay & Madhuris film. Hum to sirf BOI follow karte hai and they have Saudagar & Hum higher.

I simply cannot believe the level of stupidity and ignorance on this forum....sometimes...

BOI never had any pertinent records before year 1993....imdb, wikipedia, koi moi and all other sources and even simple searches on internet declared Saajan the biggest hit of 1991, because it IS, and a majority knows this very well... Go through the hard copies of trade journals of komal nahta and taran adarsh as well if u can grasp you hand over these or simply go to internet, any site, every site....

No point of trolling using Salman's name , as I am not a game for it, plenty other naive fish here, find them...😅

And speaking of BOI, the same absurd boi declared some C grade and unknown films like mout ki saza, deshwasi, naagmani and gunehgaar kaun as bigger hits of 1991 than Saudagar , Saajan and Hum.😳...so here you go 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/hit-down.php?txtYearlyData=1990-1999&year=1991

-----

Edited by sharaban - 15 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

The people I have blocked (and rightly so) are consistently charishing the trolling and incorrect information with their posts and reactions

🤣🤣🤣

sharaban thumbnail

Haila Tu

Explain the reason of HAHAHA emoji reaction of yours, on my absolutely legit post with correct facts..

If you don't have, than you are simply trolling...

🤣

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sharaban you keep switching between blocking me and unblocking me lol. Make up your mind lol.

Maybe because you don't read my essays but when another user was making accusations against you, I even stated that regardless of the accusations, I've always enjoyed your posts and admire you as a person despite us both disagreeing on certain important subjects. If you want to keep me blocked because of that, fine.

The posts in question I liked are because they are correctly pointing out that despite the thread title, Saajan was not the biggest hit of the 90s. Also I myself was about to post the 90s album rankings to prove that Saajan was not the biggest musical hit but I saw it was posted already. By a user, I might add, who I also don't agree with on most things, but they're correct in this case. Dil To Pagal Hai, which you so casually dismissed, is indeed the second highest selling album from the 90s after Aashiqui.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

I simply cannot believe the level of stupidity and ignorance on this forum....sometimes...

BOI never had any pertinent records before year 1993....imdb, wikipedia, koi moi and all other sources and even simple searches on internet declared Saajan the biggest hit of 1991, because it IS, and a majority knows this very well... Go through the hard copies of trade journals of komal nahta and taran adarsh as well if u can grasp you hand over these or simply go to internet, any site, every site....

No point of trolling using Salman's name , as I am not a game for it, plenty other naive fish here, find them...😅

And speaking of BOI, the same absurd boi declared some C grade and unknown films like mout ki saza, deshwasi, naagmani and gunehgaar kaun as bigger hits of 1991 than Saudagar , Saajan and Hum.😳...so here you go 🤣🤣🤣

-----

Another page from BOI about biggest hits of 1991 that declares MAST KALANDAR as the biggest hit of the year.

🤣

-----

Edited by sharaban - 15 days ago