Pudding kidhar hai? Kidhar hai pudding?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Its Mika Singh party time
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I am just surprised how this woman keep fooling people, and people keep falling for her victim drama each and every time.

Yeah. And what's interesting is that Aishwarya is considered a big victim for being replaced by Rani in Chalte Chalte. Her fans bring up Chalte Chalte episode everyday to gain sympathy for their perpetual victim.

But what Aishwarya did to Mahima Chaudhry is shrugged off even though it was far worse.

She stole Taal from Mahima even though Mahima had signed a contract to do Taal, this led to Mahima's career being destroyed as she was bullied by Subhash Ghai who refused to clear her dues and he blacklisted Mahima by forcing directors not to work with her. Mahima suffered because of Ash while graceful and dignified and classy Queen Aishwarya was busy picking up awards for Taal.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

You are being ridiculous ! Amitabh has not said Rekha abused him. Other than the alleged affair there's no beef between Rekha and the Bachchans. So there's no reason for Aishwarya to be cold to her. Apples and oranges. Nobody knows for sure if Rekha caused anyone any pain. Jaya hasn't said so. Whereas Aishwarya has explicitly talked about what Salman did to her. That's the difference. It doesn't even matter if he had hit her or not. That he's admitted to abusing her parents is reason enough for Abhishek to keep a distance.

She pushed Salman out of a car ? Well where are the pics ? Lol. You cant call her cunning and in the same breath say she did something as stupid as that. She would never do anything that would incriminate her if she's the shrew you think she is.

What is this claim based on - that Jaya is not 'allowed' near Aishwarya's daughter ? Jaya might act like a pitbull but she actually isn't one. Pinkvilla is not authorised to 'report ' anything. It's a gossip rag. Their reports have as much credibility as the stuff we post here. Those aren't established facts. But for the sake of argument ,if this is true ,why was Shweta dumped by her in laws ? Is it because she's a liar who pushes men out of moving vehicles ? Shweta did not actually say Abhishek is scared of Aishwarya because she's a psychopath. It was a dig ,fine, but it was said on Coffee With Karan which is like Pinkvilla on drugs. Gossip pro max. It's supposed to be taken with a grain of salt.

You are one step away from saying Aishwarya should be removed from society by the Forest Dept and be locked up in a snake sanctuary. Lying about skin lightening products doesn't make her a toxic person like Salman. No comparison. Ofcourse I'd believe her over him. It doesn't matter if Salman ran over that man unintentionally. Did he own up to it ? What happened to the driver who was implicated ? Instead of making amends he walks around with the same attitude and entitlement.

You're also being ridiculous by believing in Aish's lies. Just because she said something doesn't make it true, especially because she is known for lying through her teeth and has been proved a liar on international platforms.

Where are the pictures of Salman abusing Aishwarya's parents? Oh yeah there aren't any pictures because that never happened just like Ash's tale of alleged abuse never happened.

Shweta was not dumped by her in-laws. She is still married to Nikhil Nanda and Bachchans include their son-in-law in their events including the recent Bachchan family photo at Ambani wedding (which was a statement that Aishwarya is not part of their family). Shweta is still friends with her sister-in-law Nitasha Nanda who lives with Shweta and her kids in Mumbai and is frequently spotted in photos with them. Shweta also doesn't push men out of moving vehicles like Aishwarya because she didn't have any boyfriends/affairs/live-in relationships before marriage like Ash did. Shweta was married to Nikhil in an arranged marriage. We all know about Aishwarya's past so I won't repeat that here.

Aishwarya was told to leave Jalsa in 2017. The reason was that she wanted Abhishek to move out but Bachchans told her that Abhishek won't leave. Aishwarya hasn't lived under the Bachchan roof since years.

Lying about everything, using and abusing people for her advantage make Aishwarya a toxic person. She is problematic and toxic and doesn't get along with anyone. You're free to believe such a person. It's your choice and I'm not stopping you from believing in toxic Ash. Why didn't Aishwarya take responsibility for instigating Vivek Oberoi to do the press conference? Shooting your gun off someone else's shoulders is a cheap and cowardly act. Why doesn't Ash own up to it?

I didn't say anything about Ash and forest dept and snake sanctuary. These are your words.

Jaya is not allowed near Aishwarya's daughter was reported in a news article years ago. Here's the text and you can read it yourself from the link:

A close family friend of the Bachchans told Deccan Chronicle, 'Have you ever seen even one picture of Jayaji with Aaradhya?''

''Whenever in the public domain, we see Aaradhya only with her naani Brinda Rai.''

''Her daadi never accompanies Aaradhya and the child hardly ever gets time to spend with Jayaji.''

''And when Aishwarya needs help with Aaradhya, she calls out for her mother, never her mother-in-law.'

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2017/aaradhya-bachchan-does-not-spend-much-time-with-jaya-bachchan-aishwarya-rai-bachchan/articlecontent-pf222757-268415.html

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

You know those mother in laws and husbands who abuse daughter in laws for many things and when police catches them the momma is like mera baccha pavitra just like tulsi tere angan ka?? And keeps bailing him till they kill the bahu?

Yep thats salmonellas for u. smiley8

Ash and kat maybe really bad. But nothing justifies abusing them. Either physically or mentally.

trAsh lies about everything and takes advantage of people. That's emotional and mental abuse which shouldn't be justified.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Shweta also doesn't push men out of moving vehicles like Aishwarya because she didn't have any boyfriends/affairs/live-in relationships before marriage like Ash did. Shweta was married to Nikhil in an arranged marriage. We all know about Aishwarya's past so I won't repeat that here

What's this " Where are the pictures ?" business ? Just because I haven't seen pictures of your genitals it doesn't mean you don't have any.

I googled " Aishwarya Rai pushed people out of a moving car " and the only result that alluded to such an incident was an IF link to this conversation between us and the comment you sent me saying she did that. So I'm curious ...where did you hear about this ? When did she push Salman out of a moving vehicle and how did he react to this act that could have cost him a limb or even his life ? And I'm amazed that she had the strength to do this. Did she reach over ,take his seatbelt off and push this hulk of a man out like how Komolika pushed Anurag off a cliff ? I can't wait to hear from you about this.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Salman can never ever hit a woman and that's the reason so many girlfriends left him and bechara is still unmarriedsmiley19

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense but I would expect nothing less. Even though there is photographic proof of Aishwarya's abuse. She couldn't even win her first Filmfare Award without showing up with her arm in a sling because of the damage Salman inflicted to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lm5Yp60m_A

Now there are attempts to slander her for being friends with Rekha lol. Even though she was on good terms with Rekha long before she married into the Bachchan family. As as others have posted, Amitabh and Jaya both have greeted Rekha in public over the years.

Look at how much praise Rekha has showered on Aish long before Aish married into Big B's family.

A reminder that Aish is good friends with many in the industry, despite attempts to paint her as having no allies. Rekha, Sridevi, Preity, Kajol, and Ajay are just some of her close friends. Kajol held so much value for Aish and her friendship with Ajay that she refused Chalte Chalte because she would not take Aish's role, which Kajol's lesser cousin did not hesitate to do in a second. Sridevi and Boney Kapoor wanted Aish to play English Vinglish in the Hindi version before Sridevi decided to do that too. And Aish made a guest appearance for them in Shakti: The Power, Boney's production film which was originally Sridevi's comeback film.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Audacity? Why don’t you look at your own fav who has the AUDACITY to say it on record that Salman never hit her. Ab wo bat alag hai she completely took a u turn after breakup & turned tables against Salman to tarnish him. This just proves she is a double faced liar who use people for her advantage & nothing else. Ye fazool ky lectures mt do when your own fav denied it in first go.

I do not think that Aish is as unproblematic as people make her out to be BUT what is so hard about believing that abuse could have still happened after she said this in the linear scheme of time? That is how time works?

Salman-Aish are not at all a "he-said-she-said" situation. Salman caused a ruckus on her sets, accused her producer of sleeping with her, made her lose her job.That is abuse even if you think that Salman never physically hit her.

Plus, dude dated a 16-17 y/o Somy when he was 27-28. Dude isn't okay. He is not worth defending.