Salman NEVER hit Aishwarya!!! Proof!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

In this video she is clearly denying about being Hit by Salman. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6JH5I-iRbq/?igsh=MXRsYW9odHc5ZHNtMw%3D%3D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope. This was way before she dumped him. She probably did fall down the stairs or she was covering it up and trying to make things 'work'. People like Salman are likely to apologise profusely after a fit of violence so it makes sense if she stuck around for a while. He knocked on her door in the middle of the night until she got the police to remove him from there. People like those are exactly the kind who make you" fall down the stairs " and then blame you for it . He had the gall to say in an interview years later that he was nasty to her parents. I'm not a fan of hers but I feel bad for her when her husband ( ex?) sucks up to a man who she claims was abusive towards her. He doesn't have to wrestle it out with Salman but he should have kept it to being 'civil'.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I cannot believe there are still people who have the audacity to deny that abuse happened when it is clear as day that it did, and use such lame “proofs” to prove it.

This video is from early 2000s when she was still dating him. She was with him for more than two years after this during which clearly more abuse happened. Even here she’s trying to be the good girlfriend who is trying to protect her boyfriend’s image only because she was madly in love. But then everyone has a threshold after which they cannot take things.

Salman has confessed to being violent and also cheating. The extent to which people can go to justify things just to protect their favourite is simply bizarre.

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone knows what the truth is. Posts like this only emphasize why #MeToo was so important.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

The thread was made with the intention to get Salman bash.

And AISH Fans, please, get over with it. It's been ages since that happened & you guys still rant long essays on the same thing again & again.

You guys talk as if Aish is your childhood friend living next to your house. Bas karo, apni life ki frustration forum pe aake mat nikalo karo. Aish is not a goddess, she is just a human being. Thesis has been written on this affair, Salman is ridiculed million of times, in fact by same bunch of Aish fans who will rise from rock bottom just to write on this topic.

Enough is enough now.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Yahan ek bade ghamasaan yudh ki sambhaavna nazar aa rahi haismiley42

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I cannot believe there are still people who have the audacity to deny that abuse happened when it is clear as day that it did, and use such lame “proofs” to prove it.

This video is from early 2000s when she was still dating him. She was with him for more than two years after this during which clearly more abuse happened. Even here she’s trying to be the good girlfriend who is trying to protect her boyfriend’s image only because she was madly in love. But then everyone has a threshold after which they cannot take things.

Salman has confessed to being violent and also cheating. The extent to which people can go to justify things just to protect their favourite is simply bizarre.

Audacity? Why don’t you look at your own fav who has the AUDACITY to say it on record that Salman never hit her. Ab wo bat alag hai she completely took a u turn after breakup & turned tables against Salman to tarnish him. This just proves she is a double faced liar who use people for her advantage & nothing else. Ye fazool ky lectures mt do when your own fav denied it in first go.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

The thread was made with the intention to get Salman bash.

And AISH Fans, please, get over with it. It's been ages since that happened & you guys still rant long essays on the same thing again & again.

You guys talk as if Aish is your childhood friend living next to your house. Bas karo, apni life ki frustration forum pe aake mat nikalo karo. Aish is not a goddess, she is just a human being. Thesis has been written on this affair, Salman is ridiculed million of times, in fact by same bunch of Aish fans who will rise from rock bottom just to write on this topic.

Enough is enough now.

My intentions are very clear. I believe Aishwarya has milked this entire fiasco to portray herself victim when she was equally pathetic and was with Salman when he was still with somi. She is no doodh ki dhuli
Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

mate he did. and i don't need to prove it, seriously.