Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

When will their big mouths stops people talk abt trolling when its their big mouths provoke trolling. Just accept the fact that its a team success and Shraddha is the face of Stree Franschise as simple as that

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Such fools to think it’s Shraddha’s PR. smiley36 Good luck to these talented boys. Yes life’s been less fair for them, but the way they’re coming out against Shraddha after the TJMM rumours, it sounds petty and childish and blatant. smiley26 The industry could’ve tried to keep it subtle at least. smiley44

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is so …. what should I call it childish ? smiley37 I wont go to theatre for these 2 guys even though they act superb ! I’d save these 2 for OTT. Even Pankaj TBH. I go to theatre for RKR though, the only male one from the cast. Why these boys are acting as if it was started by SK ? It was 100% started by Hansal Mehta’s likes who started looping SK OUT from the credits. One thing is to give the entire credit to the ensemble cast, absolutely another thing is to loop the STREE out of the movie called Stree.

Now people went mad post their shameless try to credit out SK, ab roke kya faida. Pehle sochna chahiye tha. They must live under rock thinking this is all SK’s PR. smiley37 Never look into your own collars and actions, just blame others, easy way out ! smiley29

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StreeRules

So jealous that Shraddha gets more clicks than your precious Alia who you cannot go a post without mentioning?

So nice of you to make me number 5 in the "Hall of Fame" here... well, to be honest, there are - indeed - some people "precious" to me (but - sorry Alia - she doesn't belong to them...)

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Such fools to think it’s Shraddha’s PR. smiley36 Good luck to these talented boys. Yes life’s been less fair for them, but the way they’re coming out against Shraddha after the TJMM rumours, it sounds petty and childish and blatant. smiley26 The industry could’ve tried to keep it subtle at least. smiley44

What rumours? They didn't even mention TJMM.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

These jokers can't digest Shraddha is getting the credits for stree franchise. There is something called starpower and no one these including Rajkumar Rao has that aura to pull audience to the theatres. Why I have to google who these people are? Please be happy that the movie is successful.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The Business of movies is; Anything & Everything to get people into the theaters! smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

These jokers can't digest Shraddha is getting the credits for stree franchise. There is something called starpower and no one these including Rajkumar Rao has that aura to pull audience to the theatres. Why I have to google who these people are? Please be happy that the movie is successful.

Luv It! smiley27 Straight to the point. smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail

Except for Shraddha, will Stree 3 have a completely different cast for the franchise? smiley4

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All these people should collectively credit the director first and make him a big name, the day Hindi films come to a point where the movie is very specifically seen as a so and so director's movie is the day where there will be no turning back.

Directors of South venturing into Hindi films are able to retain that director importance. Today I saw a teaser of some Varun Dhawan movie which said Atlee presents, at first I thought he was the director but no he wasn't.. Still his name was pretty emphasised. Even with a massive star like SRK he was able to focus on his brand name equally.

Edited by TheekThaak - 24 days ago