Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 25 days ago

Full credit goes to the audience who went to theatres and enjoyed it

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen part 2 but I remember liking the first part because of everyone that was in the movie, Apar was funny, raj was good, pankag was the funniest person on the movie, shraddha looked pretty, all the girls who did the item numbers added popular hit songs to it, the producer who has hade huge hit films added to it, director did great job. Shraddha had two movies releasing in 2018, one became a huge flop and it was this movie that saved her career. She looked pretty and danced good. It is wrong for an entire credit to be given to her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In both the clips it’s Zoom or whatever

Someone obviously paid them to talk about this

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In both the clips it’s Zoom or whatever

Someone obviously paid them to talk about this

jojo mass

Funny KJo Gifs | Bollywood

xd xd xd x d

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’m sure Shraddha’s PR is milking this for all its worth. Anyone else’s PR would have done the same. But something about what Aparshakti and that Abhishek dude are doing here doesn’t feel right. At least Shraddha only has her PR on her side. I’m sure had it been Alia, Janhvi, Ananya it would have been their PR, Dharma’s PR, KJo’s PR, and all of KJo’s friends and their own family friends jumping on the bandwagon as well.

Moral of the story, Shakti Kapoor should have made friends in the industry 🤷🏽‍♀️

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Contact their managers and ask them about it? 💀

Seems to be only Shraddha's manager that has been graciously forthcoming? smiley4

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Seems to be only Shraddha's manager that has been graciously forthcoming? smiley4

How would you know that? 💀

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

I watched stree over the weekend and after watching this clip I had to google to see who Abhishek Banerjee was smiley39

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

They are still talking abt it move on from it. They seem like bitter abt it😂

Edited by Mages - 24 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Why so bitter these two smiley36

chalo ab pankaj aur raj yeh bolein tou phir ek face value hai..inko janta kon hai? you guys acted well..but it ends there..stop attacking your co-actor by calling it PR PR..i mean how petty to say koi yeh acha karta koi woh koi PR acha karta..matlab itni jal gayi hai tum logo ki smiley36 Tum logo ki solo filmein lakhon mein open ho..yeh baat tum dono ko pata hai..learn some dignity and class coz i have not come across a single interview of SK where she is saying stree 2 meri waja se chali..she is constantly praising all her co-stars and even posted on her SM to stop the credit wars..how petty of these 2 guys to openly attack her..not.cool smiley21

Kriti Sanon liked this guys video on instagram. I should have screen shot it. I can't find it now. She will probably delete her like now .