Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Kya fyada for getting such a ATBB itna beizzatti , every day , who gets credits who get credit WHO GET CREDIT smiley36I have bigger role, I have more media followers , sethi; I have best cameo smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Kya fyada for getting such a ATBB itna beizzatti , every day , who gets credits who get credit WHO GET CREDIT smiley36I have bigger role, I have more media followers , sethi; I have best cameo smiley36

It’s fun though smiley36🍿

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Either their not gonna make Stree 3

Or on the set it’s gonna be like a mob meeting on set. Everyone will have guns taped to the bathroom stalls 😂

hasini009 thumbnail

When giving movie success credit to a female lead, “O Stree Kal Aana” . for All Strees of BW except Dharma Putri, wo kal kabhi nahi aayega smiley44

ps: I’m not Shraddha’s fan

Edited by hasini009 - 25 days ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

, will talk when Alia does same genre film with same friends gang cast - tab tak aap jhanvi and kriti ke fans ko pakadiye- still a wrong number smiley24smiley36

Ki toh thi Kalank smiley36horror bhi comedy bhismiley16smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Point to think : Why the media is asking this question? What is the purpose behind asking this question?

So many movies come and if hit mostly single actor or at times both leads are credited and at that time nobody debates much. So only for this movie why is everyone making such a huge deal?

Shraddha openly said credit to all and no need for all this. So why still this question gets asked.

Aparshakti answer was Bullshit. Abhishek atleast said ensemble cast in his answer which Shraddha also said.

Btw most movies work cos of lot of factors mainly story first then comes everything else. So why special treatment in asking questions about stree2.

Media is asking this question on purpose to gain what they only know.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Point to think : Why the media is asking this question? What is the purpose behind asking this question?

So many movies come and if hit mostly single actor or at times both leads are credited and at that time nobody debates much. So only for this movie why is everyone making such a huge deal?

Shraddha openly said credit to all and no need for all this. So why still this question gets asked.

Aparshakti answer was Bullshit. Abhishek atleast said ensemble cast in his answer which Shraddha also said.

Btw most movies work cos of lot of factors mainly story first then comes everything else. So why special treatment in asking questions about stree2.

Media is asking this question on purpose to gain what they only know.

sabko Dharmatma banne ka, aur kya?smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ironic, cuz just a few days you were claiming RRR and Gully Boy were hits cuz of Alia smiley42 Selective memory?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Ki toh thi Kalank smiley36horror bhi comedy bhismiley16smiley36

Hahaha, bas? smiley24smiley36

:

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Edited by Nishita123 - 25 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No one, I repeat NO ONE went to watch Stree 2 because of the friends gang. Nobody cares about Sasta Ayushman, No-Banner Abhishek or Pankaj Tripathi or RKR. All have been apart of disastrous films

The friends gang have no star power or pull.

People went because of the script AND - the only person in the film who has BOX OFFICE APPEAL, is Shraddha and that’s a fact.

Why is she the only one who’s the FACE of every article coming out ? Why are all news outlets using her image ?Why is she the only one who had a severe surge in instagrams followers? Why was she front and center of promotions? Why does she have 3 songs ?

And most importantly - Why did her entry scene gain standing ovations from the audience ?

It is what it is, accept it.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 25 days ago