Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Those who always says wanted more medals . They should join Olympics and win more for our country

Don go after paralympics athletes who achieved a lot with their limitations.

First with gold . Now with total medalssmiley44

What was about that?

I didn't say that it is an under achievement from them. Obviously it is something great that they are doing.

But how is wanting more any wrong?

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Such brilliance, such resilience. Proud of the entire Indian contingent (athletes, support staff, coaches, doctors-physios) and their families.

This is the best ever Paralympics performance.

Government needs to focus more on them. They are showing much more resilience

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes

But both were lost cases

In both the cases players were wrong and decisions were given according to the rules and Olympics committee wasn't wrong.

I still don't like how India complained for Vinesh and not for Nishant and Sheetal & Rakesh which actually was the case where there should be a appeal as it was controversial from Olympics side

Agree with both 💯 . But don know why they didnt apply . May be both wasn't a medal match . That y even with unfair decisions ppl just move on it seems unlike Vinesh 's was a medal match . Like how unfair Umpire's decisions too in cricket at times.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Was unable to catch up with this year para Olympics and My God what a performance.. Our contingent has been performing amazingly.. Medals raining daily..

Swathi.A thumbnail

Did u see vinesh and bajrang has joined congress and vinesh is contesting in this year polls itself..

Sakshi is much better than them at this point

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Was unable to catch up with this year para Olympics and My God what a performance.. Our contingent has been performing amazingly.. Medals raining daily..

First time had this feeling. Like just a month back we were spending every day hoping for one single medal and now we are every day seeing an increase in medals...

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Did u see vinesh and bajrang has joined congress and vinesh is contesting in this year polls itself..

Sakshi is much better than them at this point

I was expecting them to join politics

BJP k against there is huge anti sentiment in Haryana. Usko cash karne ka best way tha. Upar se Vinesh k saath sympathy factor bhi hai

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I was expecting them to join politics

BJP k against there is huge anti sentiment in Haryana. Usko cash karne ka best way tha. Upar se Vinesh k saath sympathy factor bhi hai

Sympathy wave mein log usko elect karenge....is saal vo jeetegi....all factors are on her side

Originally posted by: Sarki

Sympathy wave mein log usko elect karenge....is saal vo jeetegi....all factors are on her side

Haan wahi kaha. She will win and Congress is trying to ride on that wave

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Haan wahi kaha. She will win and Congress is trying to ride on that wave

What better way to earn money as well as have power in hand.. On the other side brij bhushan is crying and cursing her.. She is winning this election..

Sakshi hasn't taken any side and she still sticks to only justice for women part..