Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

this is becoming a joke. Verdict again delayed to 16th August. Europeans are just LAZY!

Palak2812 thumbnail

Bhai itna delay kiya hain toh medal de

Kya itne dino se faltu mein latkaya hua hain.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

By the way Vinesh ka decision 16th ko aayega

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

this is becoming a joke. Verdict again delayed to 16th August. Europeans are just LAZY!

actually I think so many cases are pending.. Daily I see CAS verdict on one Or more case.. They gave something related to football.. Then yesterday stripped US of bronze.. Today pramod bhagat suspension..

Just that they don't want to give verdict on vinesh now because it involves lot of rule change..UWA clearly said no rules were broken, this appeal will be dismissed by CAS anyway.. Unless universal board is included no rule can be changed na

Swathi.A thumbnail

Guys medal toh nahi milne wala..

They are just writing pages of explanation because they know they are going to be abused by Indians online post verdictsmiley37

Swathi.A thumbnail

She has quit at 27 years itself.. But china need not worry because they already have army of world class single players ..

She is the one who knocked out sindhu in Paris while she was knocked out by sindhu in Tokyo to win bronze last time..

Screenshot_2024-08-14-09-10-21-676_com.nis.app.jpg

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

@Flaunt pessimism hamara dejavu moment vapas ayegasmiley37

Yaar isse achha hai na hi aaye cricket Olympics me

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jersey No 16 has been retired as a mark of respect to PR Sreejesh ..and it’s so nice to see these boys on front page smiley27 https://x.com/anmolkakkar27/status/1823553627132248371?s=46

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Jersey No 16 has been retired as a mark of respect to PR Sreejesh ..and it’s so nice to see these boys on front page smiley27 https://x.com/anmolkakkar27/status/1823553627132248371?s=46

So good to know ❤️

I hope and pray that PR Sreejesh gets mentorship role and gets to train new players

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I cant imagine the meltdown if Pakistan/ Australia/ England goes on to win gold and India silver medal in cricket. The trolling would be off the charts.

Or God forbid none. Last time for similar such event don't remember exactly which but top players had refused to go or something.