Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Posted: 13 days ago

China nearing double century . Looks like they will surpass d Tokyo 2020's smiley40

Great Britain with 100 medals smiley40

Let's see if USA also reach 100 . Probably they will too smiley40

And Netherland is amazing . They got 48 medlas till now which is lesser than other countries in 8/10 other countries in Top 10 . But they got half gold. Which is 24 and in Top . Just wow smiley40

And

Ukraine is firmly in the top 10 of the Paralympics medal table despite two years of war that have forced athletes to train in brutal conditions.

That's another level of dedication smiley19smiley32

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

I was going through the athletes who got the most medals and most of them are in swimming....

Probably because there are so many races for the smae category

Edited by Sarki - 12 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarki

I was going through the athletes who got the most medals and most of them are in swimming....

Probably because there are so many races for the smae category

Yes swimming has many categories. One can win 7-8 medals

Savera84 thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Congratulations to Hokato Hotozhe Sema for winning the Bronze medal in Men's Shot put F57.smiley40

Cheers..

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

May be next time . Wat ever we are getting is actually extra medals . Because they ve done their part in Paris Paralympics Already . Won more gold and medals compared to Tokyo 2020 Paralympics smiley14

Actually India had a total of 12 Paralympics Medals before 2021 Paralympics, then they 19 in 2021 Paralympics alone... Post that we had 31 medals..

Now I want in this edition India should surpass that 31 medals again and get 32 medals... I know tough but I want and we can get it with some games left ...

Savera84 thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Women's and Men's Road cycling is underway. I am not impressed with the intrusion of so many vehicles in the middle of Women's race. I am not sure how important they are to the race.

Cheers..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_nZ2S3gVZr/?igsh=MXc2dTMwYXZwZTltNQ==

Don know wat to say :( don know fake or real news

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 12 days ago