Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

I saw this on Instagram and was hoping someone would post it here. Very disappointing because both are worlds apart from You-Know-Aloo but because KJo sabotaged their careers, it's taken this long for them to get any recognition. Glad 2024 has been such a banner year for them both with each getting a genuine blockbuster.

Rooting for them (and Kriti) at Filmfare because each of these three will make You-Know-Aloo burn the most. Actually, make that Shraddha since she's the only one who knows Animal Bride's husband intimately, the Animal himself!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

SK made her obstacles in to her triumph. I like her attitude. She has worked regardless and achieved success. Pari cannot blame others for her failure..she has been crying since half a decade now..you are your failure when you refuse movies like Piku and take a break for 3 years to lose weight..all and more of which you eventually gain back.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

SK made her obstacles in to her triumph. I like her attitude. She has worked regardless and achieved success. Pari cannot blame others for her failure..she has been crying since half a decade now..you are your failure when you refuse movies like Piku and take a break for 3 years to lose weight..all and more of which you eventually gain back.

Although I agree to an extent - I do also feel Parineeti was set up for a downfall, especially the way they invited her to KWK to tell Alia “this is your competition get her out of the way”

Alia calling her a fashion disaster and all.

Parineeti’s debut was strong and confident - it’s sad to see her lose all that spark over time

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 26 days ago
cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Although I agree to an extent - I do also feel Parineeti was set up for a downfall, especially the way they invited her to KWK to tell Alia “this is your competition get her out of the way”

LOL..of course..but had she been smarter and utilized her talent..she would not have fallen to the extent she has now when she is just completely done & dusted as far as threatrical goes. Some OTT shows and movies are doing great for such people..Mona singh is doing so well..

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Don't forget the way KJo would get Madhuri and Juhi on KWK to comment on who was better between Pari and Alia and they'd remark that Pari needs better fashion advice...which is code for she looks fat and unattractive.

Why would Madhuri and Juhi even know or care about either of them? But they fall in line with KJo's agenda to support the one he plans to promote.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I saw this on Instagram and was hoping someone would post it here. Very disappointing because both are worlds apart from You-Know-Aloo but because KJo sabotaged their careers, it's taken this long for them to get any recognition. Glad 2024 has been such a banner year for them both with each getting a genuine blockbuster.

Rooting for them (and Kriti) at Filmfare because each of these three will make You-Know-Aloo burn the most. Actually, make that Shraddha since she's the only one who knows Animal Bride's husband intimately, the Animal himself!

It’s funny because everyone on this forum thinks I’m cray cray, but just look at the comments . Parineeti and Shraddha didn’t take names and everyone in the comments knew exactly who they’re talking about!

How come no one bashes anyone else or thinks of anyone else ? It’s always KJo and Alia? Why? Well like Dharma Daddy says - there is no smoke without fire smiley1

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 26 days ago
cougarTown thumbnail

Slightly off topic..How is SK's equation with Alia presently? like they don't talk anymore? I remember they were exchanging stories around the time of TJMM release..i thought they were cordial at least on the face of it

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

It’s funny because everyone on this forum thinks I’m cray cray, but just look at the comments . Parineeti and Shraddha didn’t take names and everyone in the comments knew exactly who they’re talking about!

How come no one bashes anyone else ? It’s also KJo and Alia? Why? Well like Dharma Daddy says - there is no smoke without fire smiley1

Exactly, every comment on the video instantly knew who was being name-dropped there even though no names were mentioned. The Snakejo and Aloo defenders didn't hesitate to rush in and spam post about how they're so unfairly persecuted...even though neither one is ever even mentioned by Parineeti or Shraddha.

This means even fans of these unsavory people recognize them for their true selves as they come up with nonsense about how Alia is so misunderstood. Give me a break.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Slightly off topic..How is SK's equation with Alia presently? like they don't talk anymore? I remember they were exchanging stories around the time of TJMM release..i thought they were cordial at least on the face of it

They used to be on good terms but not anymore. I thought TJMM was the cause of their rift? That’s why Shraddha was not allowed to promote the film alongside Ranbir