priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Parineeti made the right choice Chamkila over Animal 

Parineeti is back and got a great role which utilises her acting and singing talent

Animal only had good box office figures, songs and Ranbir/Anil/Bobby’s acting but I hated the misogyny. And Geetanjali was an easily forgettable character. 

Edited by priya185 - 17 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

No

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

geetanjali was a great character thank god she didnt do it!!! RK Rash chemistry was awesome

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Except no one is going to watch Chamkila….. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Except no one is going to watch Chamkila….. 

I heard the streaming numbers are good. One of these actor tweeted it surely smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I have been her biggest critic but what a performance in chamkila smiley32It felt that Ladies and Ishaqzaade Pari is back..that rawness, that freshness, and what a superbly natural and restrained act. She had few lines but she conveyed every emotion with her body language and eyes. One of her best and of course anyday a better choice than Animal which did zilch for Rashmika..a 10min cameo of tripti overshadowed her..and sadly 4 months from now..Animal is only remembered for Ranbir, Bobby and tripti..Anil and Rashmika forgotten as if they never existed..so a great choice indeed..after LAK 2 and SAK's atrocious acting..i thought pari has made a blunder but oh boy..what a glorious comeback..pari pls forget about looks and weight..you killed the actor in you who had so much potential in losing this weight and doing filmy acting to look more heroine like on screen..now pls don't let that happen again to you..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watched neither of the movies, Priya. But the animal director told her she is not the right fit for the movie animal after she was selected and her name appeared on the first look. As much parineeti felt humiliated and rejected, I am happy that happened. Pari is a good actress and her concern should not be box office figures but memorable performances and well written character. Movie Lamhe did average business in India but that is a classic movie with fabulous performances. I am very happy for her, I really hope she would work with Sid M, loved their pairing.smiley9

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy for Pari,she deserves the bestsmiley27