Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

VD is such a clown. Hasn't had a hit since 2017, and now he's piggy backing on Stree 2's success.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Want them in a movie together smiley42

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

VD is such a clown. Hasn't had a hit since 2017, and now he's piggy backing on Stree 2's success.

big problem with him is he always went crazy on dharma camp. And today Alia refuse to work with him. Even though Varun Alia shares amazing Chemistry. I love Varun Shraddha chemistry too. But I hope Varun realizes that too. He is a good actor and his best work will never come under dharma production

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So true..

Bhedhiya was a flop n both Akshay n varun r trying to revive their career with stree 2s success

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A a a a a o ooooooooo

After all भेड़िया hai...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm sorry but this made me laugh smiley36 The way varun arrived with shraddha and in her car smiley36varun isn't even the lead in this film but made sure to get clicked arriving with shraddha to get as much publicity from the movies party as possible

Man when a film is successful in bollywood everyone wants a slice of the pie, and then there is this obsession with the 'superstar' tag, already rajkumars pr is going into overdrive labelling him a superstar and putting him in the same category as srk, when he had such a big flop this year with Mr and Mrs mahi. Stree's success is because the first film was a success and this film actually turned out to be a good movie too

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is the full definition of riding someone’s coattail. Varun isn’t even beating around the bush here.