sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

equally meaty part be it ashqui 2 and now STREE2

How do you know if Shraddha will have MEATY part in stree2

1. Before its release

2. When Shraddha was hardly there in Stree for barely 25 minutes

3. Especially after a dull phase and seven flops....why will makers give her a meaty part at this stage of her career, when she didnt had a meaty part in the prequel itself..

Lol

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You were mocking Gangu for not getting the Blockbuster verdict. I showed you the reality that what Gangu has achieved in its genre is remarkable. In the same genre, Shraddha gave a disaster.

If you don't want a comparison, then don't even mock.

Post edit kiya?? you were given 1 minute.....smiley37

Where is RRR, bolo??smiley16

BTW the title IMAGINARY FACTS is better for this thread...smiley37

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So, serious question

If Alia is the BEST

and Shraddha the worst...

Why is Shraddha ahead in numbers? Shouldnt the most number onest actress have bigger numbers? Gangu does not even have a blockbuster yaarsmiley36

This is so clownish.

You do know genre affects how movies open and how much the end goal can be, right?

A romcom will never open like a superhero movie will even if it stars the same actor.

Some crappy action movie with Tiger will obviously open bigger than a small slice of life film.

And that applies to every single actor, not just Shraddha and Alia.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Some crappy action movie with Tiger will obviously open bigger than a small slice of life film.

that’s last film I saw
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

This is so clownish.

You do know genre affects how movies open and how much the end goal can be, right?

A romcom will never open like a superhero movie will even if it stars the same actor.

And that applies to every single actor, not just Shraddha and Alia.

Thanks for letting me know that genres matter for SRK. I am surprised to see SRK fans liking your posts, as I thought he had blockbusters in EVERY genre smiley36

Romcoms don’t do well? Really? So what about his DDLJ, KKHH, RNBDJ, Chennai Express I thought these films were hits? ?

And then he has successes in action films Don, Pathan, Jawan? They were flops too?

Period films like Devdas and VZ - flops too?

Please stop, your point is invalid.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Only in delulu land is RRR an Alia film smiley37my god the sheer desperation, to throw all her good work away for a special appearance that no one cares about. How depressing smiley28

Tough times. Hang in there k?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Facts:

Failures:

Shraddha - 19 Films

Disaster - 2
Flop - 4
Below Average - 1

Alia - 16 Films

Disaster - Nill, Ghantaa, 1 bhi nahi.
Flop - 2
Below Average - 1

Percentage of Success -

Shraddha - 63%

Alia - 81% smiley40

Aji Ghantey ki thread banayi hai, khud hi Shraddha ki besti karwa di aapne.

Why is this list conveniently ignoring Sadak 2, the most disliked movie on YouTube of all time? Brahmastra which literally has bankrupt KJo's Dharma. Both of them are two of the biggest box office disasters of all time.

Let's not forget the mega flops that were Kalank and Shaandaar.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Why is this list conveniently ignoring Sadak 2, the most disliked movie on YouTube of all time? Brahmastra which literally has bankrupt KJo's Dharma. Both of them are two of the biggest box office disasters of all time.

Let's not forget the mega flops that were Kalank and Shaandaar.

This is 12th fail math ji, it’s beyond our comprehensionsmiley36
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Why are people really pretending RRR is an Alia movie? These same Alia fans are the first to diss Deepika in Jawan and Kalki 2898 AD and claim she does not deserve credit for those films because she was just a special appearance. Never mind that Deepika's role in Jawan eclipsed that of the lead actress and she was one of the most memorable parts.

Meanwhile, Alia's two-bit role in RRR barely had screentime and completely lacked screen presence. Nobody remembered her or cared for her but her PR was making it out to be such a pivotal role prior to the film's release. This double standard never ceases to astound me.