Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

How do you know if Shraddha will have MEATY part in stree2

1. Before its release

2. When Shraddha was hardly there in Stree for barely 25 minutes

3. Especially after a dull phase and seven flops....why will makers give her a meaty part at this stage of her career, when she didnt had a meaty part in the prequel itself..

Lol

wake up..it has released and i have even seen it..smiley37dekhne ke baad hi bola hai

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Thanks for letting me know that genres matter for SRK. I am surprised to see SRK fans liking your posts, as I thought he had blockbusters in EVERY genre smiley36

Romcoms don’t do well? Really? So what about his DDLJ, KKHH, RNBDJ, Chennai Express I thought these films were hits? ?

And then he has successes in action films Don, Pathan, Jawan? They were flops too?

Period films like Devdas and VZ - flops too?

Please stop, your point is invalid.

I think you just make ignorant and clownish posts to get a rise out of people. LOL.

Romcoms will nearly always open lower than an action or big commercial movies. That's not to say the romances can't become a hit for god's sake. If a movie really touches people, the sky is the limit but for that a lot needs to come together.

Forget BW for a second because you will make up something silly again. But even someone like Tom Cruise can get a hit like Jerry Maguire but it can't match how easily he can make those dumb Mission Impossible movies a hit. They don't even have to be particularly liked because there is always enough of an audience for that genre. But a drama or romance has to really touch the audience to work and even then it won't match how big an action movie can become.

You don't have any point like usual except to hate stars who are actually stars and take up for anyone that you fantasize can take them down. smiley37

I stopped liking Alia long ago but the comparison to irrelevant Shraddha is hilarious.

Now tell us Zoe Saldana is the biggest star on the planet because of Avatar. smiley37

Edited by hotchoco - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

wake up..it has released and i have even seen it..smiley37dekhne ke baad hi bola hai

Are you guys missing the point or is it deliberate....smiley37

Obviously she is talking about the advance booking here that you are claiming is because of Shraddha....how would people booking their tickets in advance know ki how big is Shraddha's role going to be in Stree 2smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

You don't have any point like usual except to hate stars who are actually stars and take up for anyone that you fantasize can take them down. smiley37

Then why bother engaging with me? smiley36

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I think you just make ignorant and clownish posts to get a rise out of people. LOL.

Romcoms will nearly always open lower than an action or big commercial movies. That's not to say the romances can't become a hit for god's sake. If a movie really touches people, the sky is the limit but for that a lot needs to come together.

Forget BW for a second because you will make up something silly again. But even someone like Tom Cruise can get a hit like Jerry Maguire but it can't match how easily he can make those dumb Mission Impossible movies a hit. They don't even have to be particularly liked because there is always enough of an audience for that genre. But a drama or romance has to really touch the audience to work and even then it won't match how big an action movie can become.

I stopped liking Alia long ago but the comparison to irrelevant Shraddha is hilarious.

Shraddha has not given them anything to defend her....hence the attack on the actual stars....smiley37smiley37

Because its fun being silly and giving silly answers to silly questions....smiley37

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Obviously she is talking about the advance booking here that you are claiming is because of Shraddha....how would people booking their tickets in advance know ki how big is Shraddha's role going to be in Stree 2smiley36

obv they will know it is a pivotal role when she is in the centre of every poster out there..does not take a genius to figure that out..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Like DUH, that’s the pointsmiley37
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Because wasting time is fun. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Because its fun being silly and giving silly answers to silly questions....smiley37

If you’re in the mood for silly watch Jab Harry Met Sejal.