Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Caring? When? You mean the care of convenience? Sorry, what are we referring to?

Be that as it may, whatever and however Adhya is today, is squarely on her first adoptive parents Anuj-Anupama.

With a past like hers, anyone in her place would lose trust in love and relations and be scared of being adopted. The child does NOT have a choice in life.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Su***** is that you you you smiley3

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Caring? When? You mean the care of convenience? Sorry, what are we referring to?

Be that as it may, whatever and however Adhya is today, is squarely on her first adoptive parents Anuj-Anupama.

With a past like hers, anyone in her place would lose trust in love and relations and be scared of being adopted. The child does NOT have a choice in life.

yeah almost like an absentee parent is better because the other parent will turn out to be obsessive & suffocating.. Someone is better because the other is worst.... Unfortunately that's how life is too. Many times one may have to choose better out of the two bad choices. But a fictional tale, a fictional character should have done better...

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

yeah almost like an absentee parent is better because the other parent will turn out to be obsessive & suffocating.. Someone is better because the other is worst.... Unfortunately that's how life is too. Many times one may have to choose better out of the two bad choices. But a fictional tale, a fictional character should have done better...

Not sure I understand.

Here is my understanding on it, though.

Adhya had to endure trauma and was forced to leave due to Anuj-Anupama. The prior episodes mentioned (and they are very confusing) that she was in a hostel and then a child welfare something (now, we are not sure she was rescued or how she reached there). Her state was of despair betrayal, anger, a sense of being a burden and helplessness. She was adopted by another set of people from there (,who by the way, are shown to be Indians living in India and Adhya resembling their lost daughter). Effectively, she is displaced from a familiar environment and country.

Now, the question is, does the child have a say that she doesn't want to be Adopted or not? How the adopted parents turn out is anybody's guess just as it is anyone's guess how the child will turn out to be.

When Adhya (who is already enduring enough in life) gets to know about the unstable mental health of the new mother. What is she supposed to do? Where is she supposed to go? We have seen her resisting and expressing her suffocation. She can fight a sane person (well, that did not do her any good, did it?)

What options or choices does she have in life? ALL she wanted was a stable, loving and happy family.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I read a comment on Instagram for Aadhya “ Bahot mummy pops ki priority bana tha na tuje, ab reh obsessed mother ke sath”

I mean it’s just ridiculous..

Could a normal sane person not have adopted/fostered Aadhya..?

Just to show Langdipama is a such a good mother, they had to bring in this obsessive lady.. bcoz kisi normal person ke comparison me Langdipama to better lag hi nahi sakti na..

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

About how Anupama has been a caring, understanding parent.

She has been an absentee parent. Hers has been a care of convenience (at her own convenience, when she feels her importance in someone's life is diminished).

Even now, Anuj is accused of believing "others" about Adhya, well, Anupama also believed others about Anuj and Adhya, isn't it?

What efforts did Anuj put in by himself to know about his daughter, what happened to ALL his "sources" who helped investigate the cockroach kaand, None?

When did Anupama start investigating about Adhya? When she realised that Adhya is the key to Anuj's wellbeing.

Effectively, whatever the makers want to make us believe is so flimsy that neither doss it generate interest nor is it strong enough to hold ground.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAMP

Even I read a comment on Instagram for Aadhya “ Bahot mummy pops ki priority bana tha na tuje, ab reh obsessed mother ke sath”

Just to show Langdipama is a such a good mother, they had to bring in this obsessive lady.. bcoz kisi normal person ke comparison me Langdipama to better lag hi nahi sakti na..

Sad! The makers/writers have been churning out crap with no logic or common sense, only with a prime motive of TRPs/money etc. I do not understand what do the public get out of this?
Edited by SmithaRam - 1 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Not sure I understand.

Here is my understanding on it, though.

Adhya had to endure trauma and was forced to leave due to Anuj-Anupama. The prior episodes mentioned (and they are very confusing) that she was in a hostel and then a child welfare something (now, we are not sure she was rescued or how she reached there). Her state was of despair betrayal, anger, a sense of being a burden and helplessness. She was adopted by another set of people from there (,who by the way, are shown to be Indians living in India and Adhya resembling their lost daughter). Effectively, she is displaced from a familiar environment and country.

Now, the question is, does the child have a say that she doesn't want to be Adopted or not? How the adopted parents turn out is anybody's guess just as it is anyone's guess how the child will turn out to be.

When Adhya (who is already enduring enough in life) gets to know about the unstable mental health of the new mother. What is she supposed to do? Where is she supposed to go? We have seen her resisting and expressing her suffocation. She can fight a sane person (well, that did not do her any good, did it?)

What options or choices does she have in life? ALL she wanted was a stable, loving and happy family.

You know technically she should have options. She is not a newborn . She is 13 year old who can talk. Ideally in such cases or every case for that matter, a child would be consulted before giving her into adoption. Her emotional condition would be taken into account. Before giving her to adoption the authorities would have tried to know the reason why she is there at first place, what her thought process and mental condition is. Prospective parents would be counselled to tell them about the child. Their character and history would be investigated, their medical history would be also seen and perhaps even more things would be taken into consideration. The authorities would at least for sometime keep a check and be in contact to see if the child is adjusting well.. All this time she would have a choice to complain that she is not being treated well..

Unfortunately in this show all these things don't matter so the poor girl is stuck. Had the authorities did their job properly even during the first time when MaAn adopted her and visited their place, they would have known that they are surrounded by Royal Tamashahis and are not fit enough to be parents nor is the environment healthy. But neither then nor now the adoption agencies have done their job properly. smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAMP

True. If an army of people have to be turned inefficient, negative or given a negative streak and simultaneiously if an army of people have to be kept to hail a character, it only means that the character is not written well. It's a bad writing, bad character. A lead character should speak through his / her actions.