Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jefen

I don't know about others. But I find Pakhi and Toshu's hate for Anupama so disturbing. I know Adhya also hates Anupama but she has her own reasons for that which to some extent is exaggerated but also justified. Also, she didn't live with Anupama for very long.

But Toshi and Pakhi were raised by Anupama and she is their real mother for heaven's sake. However, they have zero love and respect for their own mother. It is really disturbing to me. I have seen very bad parents like parents who are so so abusive but still children respect them. Yes, they have misunderstandings. I mean who doesn't have misunderstandings with parents. But they don't disrespect them, mock them, insult them, curse them or hate them.

I think it should stop. It is disturbing.

Really what about anuj hating malai devi

or abondoning his gk kaka his mummy

or anupama using kanta ma like an option atm when vanraj and anuj not there to sponsor her

anuj and anupam are more worst kids to their parents

anuj even killed his adopted parents and made malvika orhan as kid

atleast pakhi and tooshu are with family and are with grand parents and father

this anuj and anupam aare not saga to anyone mother, father, adopted parents or siblings

atleast pakhi and toshu help each other i mean siblings

anuj anupam anever care for siblings

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heck even Rhea of Kumkum Bhagya was justified to some degree but these 2 are more toxic than Rhea. If they had someone like Alia, they would have been worst people. Also Aadhya is kinda justified and Samar, in spite of his flaws, actually cared for Maa even if she used him to call herself the besht Maa.
Jefen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please, there is no indication that Anuj abandoned GK kaka. We don't know what happened to him but we are not sure. Also, Anupama and her mother's scenes were very less. Yes, we can say why Anupama valued Leela more than Kanta. But Anupama was always respectful towards her mother. Also, Anuj didn't "kill" his parents. Kids do terrible things. There are so many instances in real life were accidents happen because of children.

I think these accusations against them are not right. I have issues with these two but those accusations are too much.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Partyc

Heck even Rhea of Kumkum Bhagya was justified to some degree but these 2 are more toxic than Rhea. If they had someone like Alia, they would have been worst people. Also Aadhya is kinda justified and Samar, in spite of his flaws, actually cared for Maa even if she used him to call herself the besht Maa.

samar gave his life for anuj for anupama suhaag

but anuj and anupama forgot him convinently

these two are work over you are stranger or enemy policy towards own family only

poor samar

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jefen

Please, there is no indication that Anuj abandoned GK kaka. We don't know what happened to him but we are not sure. Also, Anupama and her mother's scenes were very less. Yes, we can say why Anupama valued Leela more than Kanta. But Anupama was always respectful towards her mother. Also, Anuj didn't "kill" his parents. Kids do terrible things. There are so many instances in real life were accidents happen because of children.

I think these accusations against them are not right. I have issues with these two but those accusations are too much.

anupama never helped kanta financilally or physically one day in life

like she did leela and hasmukh through anuj

GK kak left for teerth yatra because he saw anuj was getting more close to shahs and forgetting him and malvika

everything need not be said in words before leaving audience can deduce

malvika left because anuj started acting best friend with her abuse vanraj and vanraj family

which girl will accept her brother becoming best friend with her ex abuser who stole crores from her company and abused her physically emotionally sexually had ema.

Everyone saw how vanraj was making malvika sit on his lap and feeding fruits etc so we can understand how he used her behind closed doors

no viewer is so innocent to not know why malvika left

if she stayed anuj would allow vanraj to abuse malvika again to please anupama

regarding anuj adopted parents death that may be accident but it happened because anuj insited on late night drive. Malvika lost her parents forever and anuj only used and abused her all life and abondoned her whenever she needed a family. If her parents were there they would never marry her to a brute and abonon her for 10 years alone to sleep in parks or allow vanraj to use her okkk. Parent is parent, brother can never become a true father and protect a sister.

Siblings always look at their benefits and profits than other sibling safety and life

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Toshu and Pakhi’s hate for their mother so much that they wish for her downfall is indeed disturbing but I guess it is only for the drama purpose.

Pakhi and Toshu grab a lot of eyeballs when it comes to TRP. Toshu’s kaand have seen spikes always. So they are keeping it that way.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Finally someone said it! All this over-the-top hate shown by Anupama's kids is solely for trp. Nothing in this show is worth analysing through a realistic, moral, or logical lens.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We are talking about Toshu, Pakhi and Aadhya only. But we are forgetting Kinjal who is the most toxic daughter in this show. Even Kinjal has stood muted to the humiliation of her mother Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) by her maid mummy during the Loan Tamasha. This shameless girl who should have been grateful to her mother Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) for exposing VanYa's (Vannu and Kavya's) EMA, calls the unpaid maid of the Shah family as her mother and defends her toxic and filthy family. Kinjal used to be my favourite character in the show but now Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) is my favourite character even though she has left the show long time back. GOD had punished her for insulting her own mother Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) when she was cheated by Toshu's infidelity. Even after she was cheated, this shameless woman is staying with a criminal, good for nothing, fraudster, spineless, pathetic and cheater husband because she prefers to be a doormat like her idol. Not just that she is shamelessly accusing Sruthi of ruining Anupama's career just because she had asked Ms. Smith to leak the news of Cockroach Biryani Fiasco to the media. Any normal person would have done the same thing that Sruthi has done. I feel sorry for Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) for making such a big sacrifice for her toxic daughter. Kinjal has herself only to blame for she had got married into this toxic family.

What will Kinjal do if Pari insults her in the future? What will Kinjal do if Pari also elopes and gets married and gets cheated by her husband in the future? I feel sorry for Pari for being born in this toxic family and having such a toxic mother. Pari's future cannot be secure with Kinjal. I strongly feel that Dimpy and Titu should adopt Pari if Kinjal does not divorce Toshu and Rakhi ji (Rakhi Dave) does not come back. Also Ansh is so fond of his elder cousin. Dimpy and Titu can be good parents to Pari if they adopt her.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Really what about anuj hating malai devi

or abondoning his gk kaka his mummy

or anupama using kanta ma like an option atm when vanraj and anuj not there to sponsor her

anuj and anupam are more worst kids to their parents

anuj even killed his adopted parents and made malvika orhan as kid

atleast pakhi and tooshu are with family and are with grand parents and father

this anuj and anupam aare not saga to anyone mother, father, adopted parents or siblings

atleast pakhi and toshu help each other i mean siblings

anuj anupam anever care for siblings

@bold :

Are you sure that Anuj had killed his adopted parents?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We have beaten it to death. None of the adult, grown-up "kids" on the show have any gratitude towards their parents (except Vanraj). None of the recurring cast (excludes Rakhi, Adhik), Anuj included have a constant career or work hard for a living or have a sense of responsibility (Anuj banking on inheritance and a good ecosystem that, to his credit may have built).

Let's not even get to morality.

This is probably why they HAVE to introduce new characters and butcher them, create unrealistic situations to elevate the leads or garner sympathy.

So, the only "child(ren)" who proves to be a good son is Vanraj. This despite having badmouthed, manipulative parenst like Hansmukh and Leela.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago