Jefen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I don't know about others. But I find Pakhi and Toshu's hate for Anupama so disturbing. I know Adhya also hates Anupama but she has her own reasons for that which to some extent is exaggerated but also justified. Also, she didn't live with Anupama for very long.

But Toshi and Pakhi were raised by Anupama and she is their real mother for heaven's sake. However, they have zero love and respect for their own mother. It is really disturbing to me. I have seen very bad parents like parents who are so so abusive but still children respect them. Yes, they have misunderstandings. I mean who doesn't have misunderstandings with parents. But they don't disrespect them, mock them, insult them, curse them or hate them.

I think it should stop. It is disturbing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Toshu and Pakhi have the toxic genes of their father. Also, from many comments here, I came to know that Vanraj and Leela always supported the wrongdoings of Toshu & Pakhi and never allowed Anupama to use her motherly right to correct them.

Tbh, I find Aadya's hatred also as disturbing as the one harboured by these two! Infact, I find this whole show as a blot on womanhood.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Same way Anupamaa never stood up for her real mother n brother when baa n vanraj used to humiliate them..Toshu n Pakhi has got it in their genes only n from their mother only.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is really disturbing to watch any kid in this whole world have a Mother like Anupama.

No wonder all her kids hate her for a reason!

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After Anupama-Vanraj's divorce and marriage to Anuj, she was an "empowered" woman who was (actually) not answerable to or obligated to listen to Shahs, what did she do to set her "kids" straight?

She could have earned her rightful respect, the right way.

What did she do?

She enabled their misconduct, abuses and wrongdoings under the excuse of anger issues (Paritosh chearing Kinjal), mental health (Pakhi's physical assault and blackmail to trap Adhik in a suicide), stress and sibling rivalry (Pakhi abusing Choti), depression (Pakhi abusing a pregnant Dimple and badmouthing her).

She let them misbehave with her husband and in-laws shamelessly while she was MUTE.

Samar had financial issues running Anupama's Dence Ecedemy that she herself was clueless about?

This emboldened them to use Anupama's coddling like they always have taken for granted.

SO MUCH FOR SELF-PROCLAIMED BESHT MAA.

ET111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They’ve been taught by VEE and his mother dearest since early childhood to ridicule and defy her. Add to this Anupamaa’s own ill informed and regressive views on parenting/motherhood; she may have been subdued by her husband and in-laws but was still her children’s mother. At least for THEM she was an authority figure. Most importantly, both parties (Anupamaa and Pakhi/Toshu) are inherently defective pieces 😜 there’s no good or bad here; only bad and less bad, which too varies depending on the situation 🤣
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jefen

I know Adhya also hates Anupama but she has her own reasons for that which to some extent is exaggerated but also justified.

How is a mom abandoning you for 5 years when you were 7, exaggerated?

On topic, what Anupama's children show is the perfect example of how a parent who is too nice and babies grown up kids gets no respect. She also loses respect by constantly going behind grown up kids, constantly interfering in their daily matter and being bossy and not letting them take their own decisions.

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Toshu and Pakhi have the toxic genes of their father. Also, from many comments here, I came to know that Vanraj and Leela always supported the wrongdoings of Toshu & Pakhi and never allowed Anupama to use her motherly right to correct them.

Tbh, I find Aadya's hatred also as disturbing as the one harboured by these two! Infact, I find this whole show as a blot on womanhood.

1) No they have the toxic genes of their mother who let her own mom and brother be constantly humiliated by her in laws and never stood by them. She also chose her in laws always over her own mom. Thats exactly what her kids are doing too.

2) If you dont think a 7 year old child who is abandoned by a selfish "mom" for 5 years will hate them all their life, then you dont understand human beings at all. The disturbing fact is the selfish woman abandoning a small orphan kid she adopted, not the child's hatred. The later is completely natural reaction.

Jefen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I said Adhya's hate is justified but exaggerated. Exaggerated in the sense of the language she uses for Anupama. I mean I don't think any child of her age have that much knowledge of human dynamics to use such heavy, complex and soul wrenching words for her own mother even though she hates her. A normal child of tha age will say hurtful things n not talk to her mom but not such big words. It is disturbing n exaggerated.

Revisit the first few episodes to understand this. They were taught since childhood not to be like Anupamaa, that Samar and her are losers and will go nowhere in life, and that they are on the right path to be great achievers like their father.

Now their own life is a mess and whatever Anupamaa has, however problematic, is better than what they have in life at any given point in time. This causes them to be jealous and resentful. They do take any help they can from her, but never really love her.

I know people like this in real life and hence can understand this.